Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

On 7/1/2023 at 11:50 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

As dawn breaks, the members of SAMCRO gather in the clubhouse, the atmosphere thick with tension. The loss of their brother, Ape, has left an open wound, the pain still raw and the thirst for vengeance simmering beneath the surface.

Their meeting is interrupted by the roar of a lone bike. Juice Ortiz rolls in, his face serious, the familiar cocky grin nowhere to be seen. The others turn to him, curiosity and concern painted on their faces.

theo-rossi-signed-sons-of-anarchy-juice-

"I got some news," he begins, his voice echoing in the silent room. He pauses, gathering his thoughts before he continues, "The Mayans... they're getting a shipment. Weapons, enough firepower to start a small war."

The room erupts into murmurs. Questions fly around - Who's the supplier? When is it happening? How did they get this information?

Jax Teller, President of SAMCRO, silences the room with a stern look. His eyes, filled with determination, scan the faces of his brothers. "We have a lead, and we're not letting this opportunity slip. The Mayans have made their move, now it's our turn."

sonsjax1129111129210702.jpg?w=300&h=245&

The mission is clear. They need to intercept this delivery, strip the Mayans of their newfound firepower, and send a message loud and clear - SAMCRO won't be taken down so easily.

As the day progresses, Charming seems eerily quiet. An ominous calm before the storm. The battle lines have been drawn, the war declared. Only the strongest will prevail.

Sounds like there might be some fireworks tonight. I hope there is some info in these @Barry McCockinner 

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Congrats!  At least I wont be the only one not sleeping, changing diapers and getting puked on while I try to play this silly game.  Actually, for both our sake, heads or tails to get voted off?!

lol 

lol it’s funny, the first kid most of the stress in the beginning was over her not eating or pooping. This one all the stress is that she will not under any circumstances stop eating or pooping.

So yeah we’ll go with tails

SAMCRO members,

Trouble is brewing on the horizon of Charming. The Mayans are upping the ante, and we've got a serious situation on our hands. They're expecting a gun shipment, and we can't let that firepower land in the wrong hands.

We've got some intel that's narrowed down the shipment location to one of four places:

• The Docks
  • The Warehouse
  • The Abandoned Factory
  • The Train Station

The risk is high, but so are the stakes.

We need to act, and we need to act now. Your task, members of SAMCRO, is to vote on where we strike. This isn't a suggestion - it's an order. We have to hit them hard and fast, intercept this shipment and show them what happens when they mess with our family.

Send your vote for the location to me through a private message. Make no mistake - this decision could change the course of this war.

This is the moment we fight back, stand strong, and take control. This is for Ape, this is for SAMCRO, and this is for Charming.

Ride safe. Ride strong. SAMCRO forever!

8 hours ago, Drums said:

vote Hal for competing trains

That’s a great idea.   2 trains.  

Unvote Vote Drums

Also please add me to the JN Mafia injury report.  I’ll be playing injured.  I pulled my hamstring.  It’s not fair to conceal this injury from the wagering public.  

7 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Unvote Vote Drums

Also please add me to the JN Mafia injury report.  I’ll be playing injured.  I pulled my hamstring.  It’s not fair to conceal this injury from the wagering public.  

Ah man that sucks

Vote Hal

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Unvote Vote Drums

You would absolutely be the best mafia player if you were only surrounded with better wepaoaoniz.

vote Hal

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

SAMCRO members,

Trouble is brewing on the horizon of Charming. The Mayans are upping the ante, and we've got a serious situation on our hands. They're expecting a gun shipment, and we can't let that firepower land in the wrong hands.

We've got some intel that's narrowed down the shipment location to one of four places:

• The Docks
  • The Warehouse
  • The Abandoned Factory
  • The Train Station

The risk is high, but so are the stakes.

We need to act, and we need to act now. Your task, members of SAMCRO, is to vote on where we strike. This isn't a suggestion - it's an order. We have to hit them hard and fast, intercept this shipment and show them what happens when they mess with our family.

Send your vote for the location to me through a private message. Make no mistake - this decision could change the course of this war.

This is the moment we fight back, stand strong, and take control. This is for Ape, this is for SAMCRO, and this is for Charming.

Ride safe. Ride strong. SAMCRO forever!

image.gif.59a3ddc72886f602f8ea8d812b48eb05.gif

7 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

And then it was over in a flash.  I was trying to gut it out with this hammy injury, but obviously it affected my performance.  

You did the best you could with your scum mates failing to block for you. Not your fault, you still have franchise potential.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’m vanilla town - but my ceiling is sky high 

There goes my theory that 80 bussed you. Back to the base premise that he just has no feel for the game, although I do like his chutzpah.

• Haha 1

Night had descended upon Charming like a shroud, bringing with it an unease that seeped into every crevice of the town. The hallowed halls of the SAMCRO clubhouse were quiet, the only sounds echoing the quiet mutterings of solemn pledges and whispered secrets. The members had made their choice.

The die was cast, the fate sealed.

Opie Winston, a loyal brother, a dedicated son, stood tall amidst them all. His gaze was calm, unflinching as he met the eyes of his family, his brothers. There was no anger, no betrayal - only understanding.

A mournful silence hung in the air as he stepped outside, the cool night air enveloping him like a farewell embrace. The roar of his Harley broke through the stillness, a lonesome note in the quiet symphony of the night. He revved the engine, the growl echoing the turmoil that churned within them all.

Under the dim glow of the streetlights, he took one last look at his brothers, his family. His eyes met Jax's, a silent communication passing between them - of friendship, of brotherhood, of an ending. Then, with a nod, he revved his bike and rode into the inky darkness.

His journey wasn't long. Under the ghostly silhouette of the Morrow County sign, an ambush awaited him. The Mayans, their faces hidden behind masks of indifference, were waiting.

Without hesitation, Opie rode straight into them, the last act of a man who had lived for his club, his family. As Opie rode into the ambush, he carried with him more than just his iron will and the spirit of a true Son. In the storage compartment of his Harley, carefully concealed from prying eyes, was a single C-4 explosive, rigged with a remote trigger. His plan was daring, almost reckless, but Opie was a man who knew the stakes.

In his last act of defiance, amid the deafening gunfire and the mayhem, Opie triggered the explosive. The blast was instantaneous, its shockwave shattering the quiet of the night. A nearby van, the early arrival of the much-anticipated gun shipment, was caught in the blast. Its deadly cargo, the cache of guns the Mayans were so eagerly waiting for, destroyed in a blink.

Back at the clubhouse, the distant echo of the explosion reverberated, sending a shiver of dread through the SAMCRO members. The news of Opie's death hit them hard, a devastating blow. But when the news of the destroyed gun shipment reached them, a spark of hope ignited amidst the despair.

Opie might have fallen, but he did not go gently into the night. His final act had struck a blow against the Mayans, a silent promise that SAMCRO wouldn't back down, wouldn't be defeated.

Opie Winston, their brother, their friend, had ridden his last ride.

3581471-opie.jpg

His sacrifice, his memory, will be a beacon for the rest of the SAMCRO members as they continue their fight. Remember him, for he was a true son of anarchy. Let his loss fuel your fight for justice. Ride on, SAMCRO. For Opie. For Charming.

Hal - Opie Winston - VT has been lynched.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Night had descended upon Charming like a shroud, bringing with it an unease that seeped into every crevice of the town. The hallowed halls of the SAMCRO clubhouse were quiet, the only sounds echoing the quiet mutterings of solemn pledges and whispered secrets. The members had made their choice.

The die was cast, the fate sealed.

Opie Winston, a loyal brother, a dedicated son, stood tall amidst them all. His gaze was calm, unflinching as he met the eyes of his family, his brothers. There was no anger, no betrayal - only understanding.

A mournful silence hung in the air as he stepped outside, the cool night air enveloping him like a farewell embrace. The roar of his Harley broke through the stillness, a lonesome note in the quiet symphony of the night. He revved the engine, the growl echoing the turmoil that churned within them all.

Under the dim glow of the streetlights, he took one last look at his brothers, his family. His eyes met Jax's, a silent communication passing between them - of friendship, of brotherhood, of an ending. Then, with a nod, he revved his bike and rode into the inky darkness.

His journey wasn't long. Under the ghostly silhouette of the Morrow County sign, an ambush awaited him. The Mayans, their faces hidden behind masks of indifference, were waiting.

Without hesitation, Opie rode straight into them, the last act of a man who had lived for his club, his family. As Opie rode into the ambush, he carried with him more than just his iron will and the spirit of a true Son. In the storage compartment of his Harley, carefully concealed from prying eyes, was a single C-4 explosive, rigged with a remote trigger. His plan was daring, almost reckless, but Opie was a man who knew the stakes.

In his last act of defiance, amid the deafening gunfire and the mayhem, Opie triggered the explosive. The blast was instantaneous, its shockwave shattering the quiet of the night. A nearby van, the early arrival of the much-anticipated gun shipment, was caught in the blast. Its deadly cargo, the cache of guns the Mayans were so eagerly waiting for, destroyed in a blink.

Back at the clubhouse, the distant echo of the explosion reverberated, sending a shiver of dread through the SAMCRO members. The news of Opie's death hit them hard, a devastating blow. But when the news of the destroyed gun shipment reached them, a spark of hope ignited amidst the despair.

Opie might have fallen, but he did not go gently into the night. His final act had struck a blow against the Mayans, a silent promise that SAMCRO wouldn't back down, wouldn't be defeated.

Opie Winston, their brother, their friend, had ridden his last ride.

3581471-opie.jpg

His sacrifice, his memory, will be a beacon for the rest of the SAMCRO members as they continue their fight. Remember him, for he was a true son of anarchy. Let his loss fuel your fight for justice. Ride on, SAMCRO. For Opie. For Charming.

Hal - Opie Winston - VT has been lynched.

image.gif.0191608dadfd2de43194241dd7bccd7c.gif

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Hal

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Haven't been able to be the hammer vote in some time.  Feels good.  Feels right. 

4 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’m not a bad D1 lynch

Why not wait for a claim

• Upvote 1