2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lynch all skimmers?

Vote Jgb

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

drums (2) - JiF, jgb

80 (1) - arsis

JiF (1) - drums

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Apparently Barry forgot to PM me about losing my voting privileges in the Night.  :( 

52 minutes ago, jgb said:

Drums seems way too confident in himself considering this is the lowest volume game I’ve ever seen. Would take a lot to move me off my drums vote. Like a lot.

Weird that you would call me out for being confident then plan to park your vote on me. I'm open to see how this day progresses and I'd expect more out of you. Maybe I am trying to get this game going? Almost there.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Weird that you would call me out for being confident then plan to park your vote on me. I'm open to see how this day progresses and I'd expect more out of you. Maybe I am trying to get this game going? Almost there.

Not weird at all. You claim to be confident from gameplay, which is 5 pages after a week+, I’m calling out your level of confidence, which has never been displayed by you before. It’s a meta call and given the low volume of the game, I am speculating I’m not going to get enough gameplay to override my ping based on your meta.

You always play very cautious and conservatively, never in front, trying to stay under the radar. First game I’ve seen you trying to lead. Almost like you know more this game…

PS: you’re cool

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Not weird at all. You claim to be confident from gameplay, which is 5 pages after a week+, I’m calling out your level of confidence, which has never been displayed by you before. It’s a meta call and given the low volume of the game, I am speculating I’m not going to get enough gameplay to override my ping based on your meta.

You always play very cautious and conservatively, never in front, trying to stay under the radar. First game I’ve seen you trying to lead. Almost like you know more this game…

PS: you’re cool

This game is dead and I want to play. Someone's gotta jump in. 

Underneath the oppressive midday sun, Charming's unease was palpable. The SAMCRO clubhouse buzzed with heated discussions and uneasy whispers, brothers bound together in their quest for justice.

Off to the side, two members stood apart, their conversation distinct from the rest - Juice and Chibs, faces etched with growing concern. The spiraling cycle of violence had begun to sour their taste for this war.

tumblr_pbgb6cRktB1sfxok0o1_500.png

“We joined for brotherhood, for a life of freedom, not... not all this," Juice's voice barely rose above a whisper, his gaze drifting towards the photo-laden wall of the clubhouse. Memories of their fallen comrades stared back, a stark reminder of their cause's escalating cost.

Chibs, usually the calming presence, nodded in quiet agreement. His usual warm smile was missing, replaced by a tight-lipped grimace. “Never thought we'd end up here, lad. Blood's been spilt aplenty, and for what?"

A silence settled between them, their minds burdened with regret and uncertainty. SAMCRO's path was starting to feel alien, the toll of their retribution growing heavier with each passing moment.

While Juice and Chibs wrestled with their unease, the rest of SAMCRO, too embroiled in their battle, remained oblivious to the seed of doubt germinating within two of their own. Unaware of the quiet storm brewing, their plans for retaliation charged ahead.

As the day bled into the evening, the winds of Charming whispered of change. Unforeseen challenges loomed ahead, loyalties could be tested, alliances might shift. Unbeknownst to them, SAMCRO was on the brink of an unforeseen crossroads.

Amidst the turbulence and quest for vengeance, a murmur of uncertainty begins to echo. Faced with the escalating violence, could there be those amongst them yearning for a different path? The gears of fate are turning, the journey far from over. SAMCRO must steel themselves for the trials to come.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Underneath the oppressive midday sun, Charming's unease was palpable. The SAMCRO clubhouse buzzed with heated discussions and uneasy whispers, brothers bound together in their quest for justice.

Off to the side, two members stood apart, their conversation distinct from the rest - Juice and Chibs, faces etched with growing concern. The spiraling cycle of violence had begun to sour their taste for this war.

tumblr_pbgb6cRktB1sfxok0o1_500.png

“We joined for brotherhood, for a life of freedom, not... not all this," Juice's voice barely rose above a whisper, his gaze drifting towards the photo-laden wall of the clubhouse. Memories of their fallen comrades stared back, a stark reminder of their cause's escalating cost.

Chibs, usually the calming presence, nodded in quiet agreement. His usual warm smile was missing, replaced by a tight-lipped grimace. “Never thought we'd end up here, lad. Blood's been spilt aplenty, and for what?"

A silence settled between them, their minds burdened with regret and uncertainty. SAMCRO's path was starting to feel alien, the toll of their retribution growing heavier with each passing moment.

While Juice and Chibs wrestled with their unease, the rest of SAMCRO, too embroiled in their battle, remained oblivious to the seed of doubt germinating within two of their own. Unaware of the quiet storm brewing, their plans for retaliation charged ahead.

As the day bled into the evening, the winds of Charming whispered of change. Unforeseen challenges loomed ahead, loyalties could be tested, alliances might shift. Unbeknownst to them, SAMCRO was on the brink of an unforeseen crossroads.

Amidst the turbulence and quest for vengeance, a murmur of uncertainty begins to echo. Faced with the escalating violence, could there be those amongst them yearning for a different path? The gears of fate are turning, the journey far from over. SAMCRO must steel themselves for the trials to come.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lynch all skimmers?

Vote Jgb

Something just struck me. If you were town and didn’t know whether I was, I think you would’ve mused before voting for me whether not knowing who was NK’d meant I was inattentive townie or clever scheming scum.

But you know I’m town, dontcha?

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

Something just struck me. If you were town and didn’t know whether I was, I think you would’ve mused before voting for me whether not knowing who was NK’d meant I was inattentive townie or clever scheming scum.

But you know I’m town, dontcha?

So your response to my vote is to respond with a WIFOM?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So your response to my vote is to respond with a WIFOM?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Reciting an acronym is not a substantive response.

I think you would’ve keyed in more about what me not realizing jvill was dead meant. Basically, I think you’re more clever than you’re pretending to be.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Reciting an acronym is not a substantive response.

I think you would’ve keyed in more about what me not realizing jvill was dead meant. Basically, I think you’re more clever than you’re pretending to be.

I get what you're saying, but skimming is not behavior to be rewarded either.  Plus even though I'd strongly prefer to look for scum, there's always a shot that you're 3rd party.  Unlikely, but possible.

13 hours ago, jgb said:

@jvill 51 avoided either of the trains to pretty randomly vote me without explanation. I think he’s trying to look clean when Hal flipped town. Jvill is a clever player and hard to read on meta but he’s a higher probability play based on the above.

vote jvill

A Barry classic gif

Eyes What GIF

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I get what you're saying, but skimming is not behavior to be rewarded either.  Plus even though I'd strongly prefer to look for scum, there's always a shot that you're 3rd party.  Unlikely, but possible.

I could be lying about my reveal, but probably not. You have nice legs.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

JGB looks clean with the reveal and I was ready to follow his logic on Drums, but the jville miss vote is killing me.  

Vote 80

Can you explain what you mean? Didn’t see 80 vote for jville