Day Two #JetsCamp Reports

Larz

57 minutes ago, Lith said:

I don't understand why so many fans seem to take such joy in knocking this guy down.  We will be a much better team if he is healthy and looks like the guy we thought he would be in his rookie year.  I get being skeptical, but I don't understand the unbridled joy some take in criticizing him.  

I think you’re one of the most savvy people here, which is why I’m amazed you’d say something like this.
Nobody takes joy in criticizing him. We’re frustrated as hell with him and his actions, the same way we’d be with any other player who had a similar track record.

The guy was a 1st round draft pick, and from day one he’s been tapping out of practices and games, ballooned up to 400 lbs, played the clown on social media, and to top it off can’t stay healthy for reasons both in and out of his control.

We all know we’re a better team with him performing well, but I mean come on.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Joe Douglas is going to put this kid in a cannon and launch him back to BYU by the end of camp.

It’s getting very close to that unfortunately.  After the reset and the off-season he’s bouncing passes and forgetting the snap count. I think he gets 2 games to win the job. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s getting very close to that unfortunately.  After the reset and the off-season he’s bouncing passes and forgetting the snap count. I think he gets 2 games to win the job. 

Yes, by preseason game 2 or 3 they will make a decision on if he can be the second string qb.  Waaaay to early to come to that conclusion right now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’d love nothing more than to see a bounce back year from MC1, and I suspect we will with a healthy OL and Rodgers at QB. I think he has a role here. Would seem to clearly be the #1 while Breece gets up to speed. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, slats said:

I’d love nothing more than to see a bounce back year from MC1, and I suspect we will with a healthy OL and Rodgers at QB. I think he has a role here. Would seem to clearly be the #1 while Breece gets up to speed. 

Our rbs are a strength of this team.  Hence why we will not be bringing in anyone (not even using that POS name anymore).

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Perhaps spending the entire off-season on vacation was the wrong choice 

This generation combined with society today? If I was in charge I’d whip them into shape 🙄

I’ve already told you he just doesn’t have it mentally and no amount of time at the miraculous facility where the magic happens would change that. His ADD and confidence are the problem. I don’t like to bring up the ADD because it’s really misunderstood and the inevitable hot takes about it would be super cringy. 

The entire NFL goes on vacation after minicamp. Not sure how you could be more wrong, but I have faith in you to get to new “heights” 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

47 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Honest, fair criticism is much different than constant bashing without any underlying sense of support. Some people seem to just hate on the guy for laugh reactions.

You reap what you sow.

Injuries aside, the guy has been a joke since he got here.

He was the one shoving donuts into his mouth, nobody else was. It’s disgraceful for a 22yo pro athlete to weigh 400 lbs then go on social media playing the no respect card.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1