Fan Police!

TBJ

22 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Fans call him out, she calls out fans. 

Like many people on social media, she suffers from main character syndrome. Like many fans, they undoubtedly felt their opinion needed to be heard with amplification. 

I'm just trying to watch some football. 

It's like a reality tv show. All the characters involved are assh*les

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jgb said:

Hold up -- so an OP is responsible for all the other posts in his thread? Dayum, that's even whacky for you.

Whacky?  You don’t think you could start a thread knowing what the responses will be?  There aren’t hot buttons that will generated certain type responses?  
Not whacky at all.  What’s even the point of starting a thread about Zacks mother?   At first sight you knew what kind of response would be posted.  

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Whacky?  You don’t think you could start a thread knowing what the responses will be?  There aren’t hot buttons that will generated certain type responses?  
Not whacky at all.  What’s even the point of starting a thread about Zacks mother?   At first sight you knew what kind of response would be posted.  

I don't think a thread starter is responsible for all the responses, no I do not.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I don't think a thread starter is responsible for all the responses, no I do not.

OK.  I’d bet the house that he knew.  And is the reason the thread is titled “fan police” and it’s not because she was right in creating that post.

We’ll agree to disagree. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK.  I’d bet the house that he knew.  And is the reason the thread is titled “fan police” and it’s not because she was right in creating that post.

We’ll agree to disagree. 

Bet away. Even if he knew, he's still not responsible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Just admit it and stop already. 

You're right, except I was working undercover to expose the bad fan defenders. Now I'm going to report back to Mrs. Wilson so she can blog about it.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2