Mike White has a Concussion

5 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:
Nope, all I do as a Jets fan message board guy is use the eyeball test.  So far he seems to be going thru one to two reads before hitting the panic button.  When he does hit that button he mostly roll out left or right, backpedaling much less frequently.  If he keeps this up he might very well become an adequate #2 QB going forward.     

Glad to hear you see marked improvement as do I .. surely you will support the Jets future FQB as he continues his ascent towards being the undisputed starter in 2025 .. truly, glad to hear it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Winning players (teams) don’t focus on winning by printing and wearing t-shirts to spite another player on their team. That’s middle school behavior and partly the reason the Jets tanked down the stretch. Plain and simple, White sucks and his QB abilities are extremely limited and the smartest off season move from the Jets by far was letting him walk. He is made of glass and has zero arm talent. Not the guy I want my team to have as a starting QB!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So now you’re attacking the players who actually played well while defending the sole person (Zach ) who is responsible for jets missing playoffs? You are out of your mind dude lol. We didn’t let Mike white walk lol. He was gone immediately when FA began. To a spot he likely will play, and is from. I’m not saying Mike White is a great qb, all I am saying it was painfully obvious to everyone ( except a few morons ) that he was by far better than Zach Wilson last yr. Why they had to bench their golden boy in favor of him. It all worked out, we have a top qb for once. Zach will be buried on the bench for his remaining jet career.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

I was having cordial discourse with some dolphins fans before she broke (again) telling them that it was odd to back up Tua with Mr. Glass.  

Their replies for the most part were that White isn’t the backup and he’s had a crap camp 

After the bombshell yesterday, let’s just be grateful that the jets made the right decision to launch White into the sun and keep Zach. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

I was having cordial discourse with sone dolphins fans before she broke (again) telling them that it was odd to back up Tua with Mr. Glass.  

Their replies for the most part were that White isn’t the backup and he’s had a crap camp 

After the bombshell yesterday, let’s just be grateful that the jets made the right decision to launch White into the sun and keep Zach. 

I have nothing but respect for White ... the T-Shirt thing left a bad taste .. but i don't think that was his doing.. Dude is tough as nails (all those broken ribs and he still tried to get on the field)  , but his body was not cut out for this ... even as a backup it seems.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

I have nothing but respect for White ... the T-Shirt thing left a bad taste .. but i don't think that was his doing.. Dude is tough as nails (all those broken ribs and he still tried to get on the field)  , but his body was not cut out for this ... even as a backup it seems.

Love to see the tough qbs, as opposed to the scared little Bs that run 20 yards in reverse when the rush is coming. But they obviously are more likely to get hurt. Daniel jones knows he isn’t the best throwing qb, but tries to compensate with running too often. He’s about to find out… 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:
Love to see the tough qbs, as opposed to the scared little Bs that run 20 yards in reverse when the rush is coming. But they obviously are more likely to get hurt. Daniel jones knows he isn’t the best throwing qb, but tries to compensate with running too often. He’s about to find out… 

Then you must have had an orgasm watching our future FQB lower his shoulder to gaina few more yards after what was already a stellar run !!

Edited by Dunnie
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Then you must have had an orgasm watching our future FQB lower his shoulder to gaina few more yards after what was already a stellar run !!

You are quite the comedian lol. Yes we all know princess zach is the man in practice and preseason games where backups are not hitting hard, especially qbs :)

I prefer a QB big like Allen or agile like Jackson 

A guy built like a pickle ball instructor that can’t avoid or absorb the hit is not a viable option.  It’s irrelevant that he endures the pain if he can’t function. 

the feeble backpedal he tried last week was not what you want to see 

what you want to see is a slick spin move, nasty juke and a speed burst to gain 35 yards. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

So now you’re attacking the players who actually played well while defending the sole person (Zach ) who is responsible for jets missing playoffs? You are out of your mind dude lol. We didn’t let Mike white walk lol. He was gone immediately when FA began. To a spot he likely will play, and is from. I’m not saying Mike White is a great qb, all I am saying it was painfully obvious to everyone ( except a few morons ) that he was by far better than Zach Wilson last yr. Why they had to bench their golden boy in favor of him. It all worked out, we have a top qb for once. Zach will be buried on the bench for his remaining jet career.

My 7 year old sons flag football team wouldn’t stoop so low as to print t-shirts. It’s childish, immature and downright petty. The lack of leadership last season on the offensive side of the ball was pathetic. Fast forward, now you have a true leader at the Helm and seems to be rubbing off on the rest of the guys. Mike White sucks I’m so many ways as a QB. He has accomplished absolutely knotting his entire career. He defeated a lowly bears team who had the worst record in the NFL! WOW! His arm strength wouldn’t allow to throw the ball downfield at the end of the game when it mattered. If he was any good, then a team desperate for a starter would of scoped him up. He’s a one hit wonder and if your so obsessed with the guy, then root for the Fins! Zach’s a Jet, so F White and F the Dolphins. Rodgers has good things to say about Zach and his growth. He’s been a straight shooter so I’ll take it from him than random posters on Jetsnation. I get Zach’s an easy target for many of you, but get over yourselves cause White sucks donkey balls and will be going nowhere fast.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

My 7 year old sons flag football team wouldn’t stoop so low as to print t-shirts. It’s childish, immature and downright petty. The lack of leadership last season on the offensive side of the ball was pathetic. Fast forward, now you have a true leader at the Helm and seems to be rubbing off on the rest of the guys. Mike White sucks I’m so many ways as a QB. He has accomplished absolutely knotting his entire career. He defeated a lowly bears team who had the worst record in the NFL! WOW! His arm strength wouldn’t allow to throw the ball downfield at the end of the game when it mattered. If he was any good, then a team desperate for a starter would of scoped him up. He’s a one hit wonder and if your so obsessed with the guy, then root for the Fins! Zach’s a Jet, so F White and F the Dolphins. Rodgers has good things to say about Zach and his growth. He’s been a straight shooter so I’ll take it from him than random posters on Jetsnation. I get Zach’s an easy target for many of you, but get over yourselves cause White sucks donkey balls and will be going nowhere fast.

When you call Mike white bad, you are calling Zach by far the worst qb in the history of nfl lol. Zach is not going to get to play for the jets. Sorry for those rooting for rodgers to get hurt some next 3 yrs. When Aaron retire and if Zach stays as a backup,Jets will likely bring in a seasoned vet he won’t have any problem beating out zach. A qb higher caliber than Mike white, who definitely had no issues showing he was clearly better than Zach. JD and Saleh waited too long to pull the plug on zach. The players highlighted that huge error in humor by making the t-shirts. Zach not only was worst qb in entire NFL by a mile, he lost the locker room with his lack of accountability how bad he was.

CAF1EA8D-7649-42B5-ACCD-044D1FB02202.png

When you call Mike white bad, you are calling Zach by far the worst qb in the history of nfl lol. Zach is not going to get to play for the jets. Sorry for those rooting for rodgers to get hurt some next 3 yrs. When Aaron retire and if Zach stays as a backup,Jets will likely bring in a seasoned vet he won’t have any problem beating out zach. A qb higher caliber than Mike white, who definitely had no issues showing he was clearly better than Zach. JD and Saleh waited too long to pull the plug on zach. The players highlighted that huge error in humor by making the t-shirts. Zach not only was worst qb in entire NFL by a mile, he lost the locker room with his lack of accountability how bad he was.
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_08/CAF1EA8D-7649-42B5-ACCD-044D1FB02202.thumb.png.a20c3127a6a12442c74a5d348de062c5.png

Do you have the winning numbers for the lottery last night? I’m talking about Mike White who sucks not Zach. The difference is one plays for the Jets and I will root for him to improve and the other plays for a hated division rival. From my understanding, Rodgers sat a few years and is now in discussion as one of the all time greats, so there’s that. I do know that White sucks, is made of glass and he’s now a member of the Fins. He sucked, sucks and will always suck, good day to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Do you have the winning numbers for the lottery last night? I’m talking about Mike White who sucks not Zach. The difference is one plays for the Jets and I will root for him to improve and the other plays for a hated division rival. From my understanding, Rodgers sat a few years and is now in discussion as one of the all time greats, so there’s that. I do know that White sucks, is made of glass and he’s now a member of the Fins. He sucked, sucks and will always suck, good day to you.

Dolphins are not bad, and although we have the better qb, Mike white is their number 2 and zach wouldn’t even be on the roster lol. 

Of course Aaron is going to say nice things about Zach. All he is good for is to carry Aaron’s bags. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Dolphins are not bad, and although we have the better qb, Mike white is their number 2 and zach wouldn’t even be on the roster lol. 

Of course Aaron is going to say nice things about Zach. All he is good for is to carry Aaron’s bags. 

You dont sound jaded at all. #postertoavoidwhoactslikeachildandprobablyhadhisgfbangedbyzachsoheskindapissed

I think you should root for the Dolphins and Mike White, not sure what you see in him. Zach’s a Jet, that’s all that matters to me and as I mentioned earlier, I’ll take Rodgers word over this entire board tens times out of the week.

6 hours ago, Larz said:

I was having cordial discourse with some dolphins fans before she broke (again) telling them that it was odd to back up Tua with Mr. Glass.  

It’s hard to find a Dolphins fan that actually follows Dolphins games. You’re telling me you stumbled upon a Dolphins fan that gives a sh*t about training camp practices? Please. 

• Haha 3

ZachJetsFutureNYJQB is > Broken Mike White

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Larz said:

I prefer a QB big like Allen or agile like Jackson 

A guy built like a pickle ball instructor that can’t avoid or absorb the hit is not a viable option.  It’s irrelevant that he endures the pain if he can’t function. 

the feeble backpedal he tried last week was not what you want to see 

what you want to see is a slick spin move, nasty juke and a speed burst to gain 35 yards. 

Zach Wilson once tore up his knee tripping over a blade of grass.

• Haha 3

Skylar Thompson is going to be their #2. He's been better than White in the preseason and in camp.

It’s hard to find a Dolphins fan that actually follows Dolphins games. You’re telling me you stumbled upon a Dolphins fan that gives a sh*t about training camp practices? Please. 
I read one of their message boards and the vast majority want White gone.

11 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I read one of their message boards 

What

19 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
5 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Skylar Thompson is going to be their #2. He's been better than White in the preseason and in camp.

Well he is now that White got hurt. So yes next man up. Kid isn’t bad, more half the league have a better #3 than our 2.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I think you should root for the Dolphins and Mike White, not sure what you see in him. Zach’s a Jet, that’s all that matters to me and as I mentioned earlier, I’ll take Rodgers word over this entire board tens times out of the week.

I don’t see much in Mike white, just I and entire world ( except Zachfanboys) saw he was by far better. But then again so are 100 other qbs. We are stuck with Zach, but he won’t be a starter for the jets. If rodgers were to go down, JD would have to make a trade for a viable qb to keep team in hunt. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/25/2023 at 12:31 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

I don’t see much in Mike white, just I and entire world ( except Zachfanboys) saw he was by far better. But then again so are 100 other qbs. We are stuck with Zach, but he won’t be a starter for the jets. If rodgers were to go down, JD would have to make a trade for a viable qb to keep team in hunt. 

If Rodgers gets a season ender, JD needs to understand the jets missing the playoffs this year would end him as a GM.  He would need to swallow his pride and sign Carson Wentz because Zach Wilson stinks  and will get him fired

11 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

If Rodgers gets a season ender, JD needs to understand the jets missing the playoffs this year would end him as a GM.  He would need to swallow his pride and sign Carson Wentz because Zach Wilson stinks  and will get him fired

JD's draft:

Wilson

Sauce

JJ

Breece

The dude isn't getting fired. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

McDaniel said quarterback Mike White cleared the concussion protocol Friday after spending most of the week progressing through it.

White and 2022 seventh-round pick Skylar Thompson have competed for the Dolphins' backup quarterback job, but McDaniel said he will not publicly announce the winner until the players have been informed.

On 8/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, Larz said:

You can make a right decision and a wrong decision at the same time. If it takes two to make a thing go right. 

• Upvote 1