Mike White has a Concussion

31 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

OK being mostly serious here. I am petrified of Tua playing this year. He should not be on the field with his concussion risk. Mike White is the most overrated Jet ever. He is a complete porcelain doll and throws ints at a shocking rate. He had 2 great games though

He will be fine. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

He plays like he thinks he's Roman Gabriel but is more like Manute Bol playing QB.

Humpty Dumpty......

He just can't play more than 3 games without getting hurt. Better as a back up that might survive a game or 2 but will never be a starter

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine feeling joy at Mike White being out. Mike White gave you the few fleeting moments of joy that Jets fans have been able to experience the past two seasons, but because he exposed Zach Wilson for being the atrocious QB, and disliked mama’s boy in the locker room that he is, you have to tear Mike White down? Sad. 

They get off on this sh*t and its ridiculous . Mike White is a pretty likable guy and is as tough as nails but some idiots find comfort in bashing him every chance they get. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not sure Concussions make you injury prone nor does that devistating hit he took last year. The Injuries he has sustained have cost him a few games not entire seasons . Its a shame he had a run of bad luck but he certainly is a tough QB cant argue that. 

The guy gets injured every 5th snap he takes but I like that you're doubling down here. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Imagine feeling joy at Mike White being out. Mike White gave you the few fleeting moments of joy that Jets fans have been able to experience the past two seasons, but because he exposed Zach Wilson for being the atrocious QB, and disliked mama’s boy in the locker room that he is, you have to tear Mike White down? Sad. 

It was pure joy.  It reminded me of that wonderful moment in Jets history when Matt Robinson thumb wrestled the starting QB job from Dick Todd.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Larz said:

3 plays, 1 hit, broken. 

he can’t avoid hits. He’s not a viable QB

Can't avoid them, can't take them without injury.  Shame.

My brother (the Phins Fan) tells me Skyler was wiping the floor with White for the #2 job anyway, so seems he would bound for the same place in Miami he had here, the #3 role.

• Sympathy 2

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

They get off on this sh*t and its ridiculous . Mike White is a pretty likable guy and is as tough as nails but some idiots find comfort in bashing him every chance they get. 

His body isn’t nearly as tough as his brain has been pretending, and ironically now it’s his brain, itself, that’s injured. I’d contend that most contending teams (the Jets included) shouldn’t carry more than two QB on the 53, but the fish -with their two very fragile QBs- would probably be wise to carry that third. 

But they’re my least favorite football team, so I hope they just suck. Mike f’n White included. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The Twitter says concussion protocol after seeing irregularities during the game.  So did he get concussed and didn’t come out until they noticed something was wrong or did they see him take a bad hit and put him concussion protocol?  I thought the rule is to pull the guy out if he hits his head.  Doesn’t sound like what they did with mfw.

• Upvote 2