Honest Question

The Jets fandom has such a great presence on Twitter, and they have the best content creators in YouTube.

Is there anyting that Jets fans can do to publicly at least shame NFL referees?

I mean, it appears the Jets FO for some reason does nothing or is unable to do anything to request fines, penalties or sanctions for repeated non calls that threaten the health of our players. The NFLPA does not care. 

We are the fanbase that hired planes asking for Idzik to be fired. How many helmet to helmet hits do we have to endure before someone does something about it?

Can we do something about this?

The ref and NFL are above the law.  The harder you push the more they will defend and deflect.

Thee really are two schools of thought some say be nice to refs and never alienate or embarrass them or they will be out to get you.

Others say ride them as often as necessary and you will get calls.

25 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

The Jets fandom has such a great presence on Twitter, and they have the best content creators in YouTube.

I mean, it appears the Jets FO for some reason does nothing or is unable to do anything to request fines, penalties or sanctions for repeated non calls that threaten the health of our players. The NFLPA does not care. 

We are the fanbase that hired planes asking for Idzik to be fired. How many helmet to helmet hits do we have to endure before someone does something about it?

Masterchefau Toughen Up GIF by Junior MasterChef Australia

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The ref and NFL are above the law.  The harder you push the more they will defend and deflect.

Thee really are two schools of thought some say be nice to refs and never alienate or embarrass them or they will be out to get you.

But that's for players. I mean fans. We live in a hyper connected world, in which YouTube and Twitter drive a lot of media attention.

That helmet to helmet play is inexcusable.  I'm shocked ZW didn't require a concussion protocol test.  Or maybe they did on the sideline as it was a 3rd down.

Josh Allen is officially Cam Newton 2.0, it's only a matter of time before his body breaks down if he keeps playing like that.

10 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

A baseball bat across the face would do nicely. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Not only what you said but you're also likely to get more scrutiny from the refs.  Sauce is pretty physical in coverage and I don't think we wanna open that can of worms. 

Runners don’t get protection. Just like when Clemens wrecked Allen.

the diggs OPI was crucial and a call that they let go a lot. 

I posted the scouting report on cheffers crew and it was accurate. Home cooking. I’m not sure what the complaint is. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Holy Spirit Soul GIF