How many more games will Mets win than Yanks this year?

SouthernJet

5, 10, 20?

How much better will the Mets be this year than the Yanks?

How many game sinto the season will it take for the Mets to rightfully take back whats always been a National league town anyways?

This kinda talk is your one major fault, my friend. :)

The Mets will be lucky to get to .500 this year < again >.

Go Heels...

This kinda talk is your one major fault, my friend. :)

The Mets will be lucky to get to .500 this year < again >.

Go Heels...

Haha, I just wanted to find out how long it would take for your response...

How u doin, nerve racking weekend huh,,yikes, Go Heels, they cant play any worse than the last two games...

Haha, I just wanted to find out how long it would take for your response...

How u doin, nerve racking weekend huh,,yikes, Go Heels, they cant play any worse than the last two games...

Yeah, the games this weekend were a little too close for comfort, but they survived. MSU is gonna be an interesting game - both teams might end up in triple digits! I'm looking forward to it for sure.

We're all good here, how are you and yours?

Doubt it. Leiter , the clubhouse lawyer, will crap all over that team unity.

Just curious...now that Leiter will actually be pitching in the playoffs and won't have the free time he always had in October with the Mets, who will FOX get to keep their two 'tards in line? Tom Glavine?

Just curious...now that Leiter will actually be pitching in the playoffs and won't have the free time he always had in October with the Mets, who will FOX get to keep their two 'tards in line? Tom Glavine?

Marlins have peaked. Thier strength was havin nobodys overperform and have fun doin it.

Now they went and got a few good veteran players who are major turds. The chemistry is doomd. I feel Marlins are no better than 3rd or 4th.

They will become the Cubs of the East. Turds year in and year out.

Marlins have peaked. Thier strength was havin nobodys overperform and have fun doin it.

Now they went and got a few good veteran players who are major turds. The chemistry is doomd. I feel Marlins are no better than 3rd or 4th.

They will become the Cubs of the East. Turds year in and year out.

marlins win the East this year if burnett and beckett throw 200 innings a piece

Archived