2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS!!!

TBJ

7 hours ago, shawn306 said:

So it’s the Panthers. Gonna be a war. 

Random..but the “almost goal” of the Rangers in game 6, anyone think it crossed the line?  I SWEAR it was a goal. Surprised it didn’t get more review.  At 5:00

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Random..but the “almost goal” of the Rangers in game 6, anyone think it crossed the line?  I SWEAR it was a goal. Surprised it didn’t get more review.  At 5:00

In real time I thought it had crossed but replay showed it only "mostly" crossed.  Need to see white to prove it is fully over and I couldn't see that.  Honestly I thought that was an omen that this game was not meant to be for us.

Shows how much I knew.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EM31 said:

Yeah, truth be told most teams in the East have been looking at the Panthers as the playoff powerhouse team all year long.  But with that said here we are, just two eastern conference teams left and we know we need to deal with their somewhat dirty, always physical style of play.  Rempe is going to need to suit up even if that means we are giving up some skill on the ice.

Igor needs to keep on being Igor.

Trouba needs to clean up the D-zone giveaway nonsense and our power play needs to make it costly for them to take too many cheap shots.

Out top two lines need to keep on rolling.  Breadman feels a bit like he has gone backwards over the last 3-4 games and as a result of the physical attention he was getting from the Canes.  It ain't gonna get any easier with these guys up next.

Personally I am hoping for something from Kakko, Cuylle and the 3rd line.

I would not play Chytil because he is a good kid and his long term health is just not suited to this game.

Gotta be in it to win it, there are only five teams left and we are one of them.  The one with home ice for the little that sems to be worth (I think five of the six gamers in the Boston vs. Florida series were lost by the home team..

Willl be a great series. Both teams do everything well. 

Rangers are nearly at full health in rare playoff luxury before facing Panthers

Head coaches declining to disclose their lineup or what players are available has become customary gamesmanship in the NHL playoffs, because health, depth and inspiration are perhaps the most important attributes a team can have this time of year.

The Rangers appear to have no shortage of any of the aforementioned traits as they begin preparing to face the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Conference Final, which commences with Game 1 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.

In fact, one could say they have a surplus of those qualities.

With several players — who have either been serving as healthy scratches or working their way back from significant injuries — champing at the bit to get in the lineup, the Blueshirts have the rare luxury of personnel options to sort through in the next few days.

“We’re working toward that,” Rangers bench boss Peter Laviolette said when asked if everybody on the roster is available. “Everybody’s out on the ice. Everybody to this point has been out on the ice. As of recently, there’s not been any restrictions on players.”

https://nypost.com/2024/05/19/sports/rangers-are-nearly-at-full-health-before-playing-panthers/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You can’t say this isn’t a well earned demotion for Kakko. 

If Chytil could go, he definitely needs to be out there on the power play.

Kakko should be going to the net more.

• Upvote 1

When we were 0-9 before the last game on PP i was ready to bring Laf up to the first PP unit but if we can make an even stronger 2nd unit then Lavi needs to remind himself to get them out on the ice.

Down to 4...

Edmonton, Dallas, Florida and NYR

They don't say the Stanley Cup is the hardest trophy to win in all of sports for no reason...

The rest of the playoffs is going to be a war.

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I thought game started at 8:00 on ESPN? All I’m seeing is “Get Up” pre-recorded from this morning 

Try ESPN+

13 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Terrible goal 

It was a good shot by Tkachuck, Shesty didn't see it through Fox.

Panarin needs to get a shot off there and it doesn't comeback up the ice that way.