2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS!!!

TBJ

I thought the Rangers controlled most of the game.  Outside of that last 8 to 10 minutes in the 1st period.

Still felt they were giving up the puck coming out of their own zone to much.  

The presence that Rempe has in limited ice time is crazy.  Definitely got the crowd into it.  It will be interesting if he is in the lineup when they go to Florida. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, hawk said:

I thought the Rangers controlled most of the game.  Outside of that last 8 to 10 minutes in the 1st period.

Still felt they were giving up the puck coming out of their own zone to much.  

The presence that Rempe has in limited ice time is crazy.  Definitely got the crowd into it.  It will be interesting if he is in the lineup when they go to Florida. 

Vesey maybe out, it will be interesting to see who comes in to replace him.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I am STILL ecstatic from that game. Felt sort of like a Lundqvist era game where it doesn’t seem like we can score but we hang around and get it done with a great game from our goaltender. WOW!

I was having trouble staying awake... Thank God we scored.  Now let's take 2 in Miami!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TBJ said:

2 give sways by Miller led to 2 power play goals to FL.

That can't happen.

That second one was just silly.  

He has been one of my favorite players this year in the playoffs, but he is having some serious brain farts 

• Upvote 1

Lafi is becoming a man right before our eyes… strong, confident and imposing his will upon the game! Taking the puck from our end, battling through 2 forechecks, and that move! Incredible!

That 1st goal… sealing off the defender, protecting the puck and that top shelf backhand!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

As a Devils fan I’m stunned but I shouldn’t be. That’s 3 games that the Rangers are outplayed and somehow they’re up 2-1. Team of destiny.

2 of the 3. Game 2 was pretty even.

Florida dominated but Igor kept them afloat.

This was highway robbery 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

As a Devils fan I’m stunned but I shouldn’t be. That’s 3 games that the Rangers are outplayed and somehow they’re up 2-1. Team of destiny.

We struggle against teams with speed, especially in our zone! Chasing rabbits out there. Trouba has been a dog this series! 3 penalties this game. So lucky to come out with the W

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

2 of the 3. Game 2 was pretty even.

Florida dominated but Igor kept them afloat.

This was highway robbery 

Igor faced 41shots… allowing 4 of them.

Bobrosky 28… allowing 5 scores.

This team is resilient but man they make it hard on themselves and tough to watch.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Igor faced 41shots… allowing 4 of them.

Bobrosky 28… allowing 5 scores.

This team is resilient but man they make it hard on themselves and tough to watch.

They do but give Florida credit. They push, they press, their forechecking is insane.

Difference right now is between the pipes, and guys like Goodrow and Wennberg stepping up in a big way

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Lafi is becoming a man right before our eyes… strong, confident and imposing his will upon the game! Taking the puck from our end, battling through 2 forechecks, and that move! Incredible!

That 1st goal… sealing off the defender, protecting the puck and that top shelf backhand!

Laffy has improved so much and is a big factor this season.......Not afraid to mix it up either......Glad the kid survived the pressure of being the #1 pick and the ire of many Ranger fans.......Kid is becoming what they thought he would be and only 22!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I am confused on the double minor that was called and announced that then was canceled.

I don't disagree with the cancelation, I don't know how it got canceled, especially after it was officially announced by the official.

It can't be reviewed, right?

Can the booth overturn it?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hawk said:

I am confused on the double minor that was called and announced that then was canceled.

I don't disagree with the cancelation, I don't know how it got canceled, especially after it was officially announced by the official.

It can't be reviewed, right?

Can the booth overturn it?

The only thing I can think of is the refs are allowed to review it, like they do if they call a major.

32 minutes ago, TBJ said:

The only thing I can think of is the refs are allowed to review it, like they do if they call a major.

I am reading that only major penalties can be reviewed 

7 minutes ago, hawk said:

I am reading that only major penalties can be reviewed 

That's what I thought, I have no idea why/how it was reviwed.

I think over the course of the year Alexis Lafreniere is one of the most improved players in the NHL. The skill set is coming out like it never did in previous years and he's making plays that you just don't see that much and on a regular basis. He was the overall number one pick a few years back never lived up to it until now. 

• Upvote 2