Kev's update

Brenjetsfan

Tennessee Titans

04/06/06

Now that I am an official Titan, I have been in Nashville the last 3 weeks working out with my new team and getting acquainted with my new teammates. Nashville is every bit as nice as everyone has said. My family and I are truly excited about moving to this area! I have gotten to know most of the O-line guys, spoken with Norm Chow, and now just trying to set an example on how to be a professional. I am eagerly anticipating the opening weekend next season, as it has been released that we will be playing the Jets! How's that for irony, right off the bat, I get to play my former team! Can't wait! To all the Titans fans, I anticipate having as much success in the Coliseum as I had at Giants stadium. God Bless, Kevin

Earlier this week myself and about 25 other active and former NFL players finished the Wharton Business School, NFL transitioning seminar....some title like that. Anyways, it was a 2 part 3 days each workshop dealing with everything from financial investments, real estate business, understanding and making sense of pro forma and other types of business spreadsheets, and pretty much anything else you can imagine when it comes to business and and business ownership. It was well worth the long hours (8am - 9pm) each day in order to gain knowledge and insight to better prepare ourselves for life after football and beyond. So next time you think of an NFL player as the same old stereotype, think twice, he may have just finished Wharton! God Bless

Tennessee Titans

04/06/06

Now that I am an official Titan, I have been in Nashville the last 3 weeks working out with my new team and getting acquainted with my new teammates. Nashville is every bit as nice as everyone has said. My family and I are truly excited about moving to this area! I have gotten to know most of the O-line guys, spoken with Norm Chow, and now just trying to set an example on how to be a professional. I am eagerly anticipating the opening weekend next season, as it has been released that we will be playing the Jets! How's that for irony, right off the bat, I get to play my former team! Can't wait! To all the Titans fans, I anticipate having as much success in the Coliseum as I had at Giants stadium. God Bless, Kevin

Earlier this week myself and about 25 other active and former NFL players finished the Wharton Business School, NFL transitioning seminar....some title like that. Anyways, it was a 2 part 3 days each workshop dealing with everything from financial investments, real estate business, understanding and making sense of pro forma and other types of business spreadsheets, and pretty much anything else you can imagine when it comes to business and and business ownership. It was well worth the long hours (8am - 9pm) each day in order to gain knowledge and insight to better prepare ourselves for life after football and beyond. So next time you think of an NFL player as the same old stereotype, think twice, he may have just finished Wharton! God Bless

dontbugme.gif

I wonder if he is going to cry to Fisher that HIS practices are too tough and file a grievance with the union like he did when Al Groh was here??That's the main reason he is in Tennesssee to begin with in my opinion.He never would let the coaches run the team.Mangini wasn't gonna have that and sent his ass packing to Nashville.

Let me clarify...I'm a Mawae fan.

If a guy is gonna squeeze another guys nuts when the ref aint lookin, I want him on my team.

I wonder....if Kev's a holy roller(it sounds like he is)....does he just say "sorry" to God after every game, expecting forgiveness?

"Dear God, I'm sorry I popped that unsuspecting linebackers nuts in the 1st quarter. It was a playoff game, O' Lord."

Let me clarify...I'm a Mawae fan.

If a guy is gonna squeeze another guys nuts when the ref aint lookin, I want him on my team.

I wonder....if Kev's a holy roller(it sounds like he is)....does he just say "sorry" to God after every game, expecting forgiveness?

"Dear God, I'm sorry I popped that unsuspecting linebackers nuts in the 1st quarter. It was a playoff game, O' Lord."

no, he praises him for letting him make that block,,just like you do at work,,'i praise god for letting me put that power point presentation together for Mr. Smithers' :),,,

what i dont get, is why players dont also praise god when they make the game losing INT or fumble,,

if god can dictate a winning play he can also influence a losing play...

Archived