Chargers had 191 yards on offense and won by 3 TDs

1 minute ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Such a waste of an awesome defense. Can we just put them on ice until next season? 

It is only a matter of time until the locker room implodes.  If they do not do something to try and spark the offense, the defense will start getting vocal publicly, as I am sure it has already happend privately.  

The defense this year has a chance to go down as the most dominant single-season unit in Jets history not to make the playoffs. Herbert with 136 passing yards on 30 attempts! Eckler with 47 yards on 14 carries. And we have 6 points! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just such a shame we can't manage to field a league average offense. Heck, even a bottom 10 offense that is closer to 20 than 30 might be good enough. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, hawk said:

It is only a matter of time until the locker room implodes.  If they do not do something to try and spark the offense, the defense will start getting vocal publicly, as I am sure it has already happend privately.  

I'm surprised it has not already happened everyone knows the off is crap.

Def can't win every game. Hell most def can't win a game ever.

Today's drops and whatever don't help but these dude didn't lose the game. The off did again 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The strategic decision to have a completely useless Tim Boyle at backup QB has left the team with zero bullpen options in-game for when Zach Wilson plays like Zach Wilson.

This regime sold out everything for Arod.

Roster and coaching staff filled with useless cronies collecting a check.

• Upvote 1