(Rumor) Jets Are Cutting FB Nick Bawden

jetsrule128

7 hours ago, AFJF said:

A week or two ago on the JN pod I made a comment about how silly it is that he was taking up a roster spot.  Glad that's no longer the case.  Every time I watched him as a lead "blocker" he was pretty much useless.

Yeah, didn’t offer anything as a lead blocker or a receiver, was often injured and always unathletic. Always figured he was tight with Brant Boyer or something.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, EM31 said:

I smell a Rodgers cameo.  Maybe five plays or so

He’s gonna come in down 10-6 against the Pats in the last game of the season and Belichick is going to let him walk down the field for a TD so the Pats get the second overall and we end up picking eighth, then Rodgers misses all of camp next year to film a biopic about his homeopathic recovery starring Miles Teller and Blake Shelton. 

• Upvote 1

It’s gotta hurt to be cut from the Jets who everyone acknowledges desperately need any help they can get with blocking, and you’re the only FB on the team, and your whole job is to block to either help the run game or pass block to help give our QB time to throw the ball, and they aren’t even replacing you with another blocking FB.