Let's talk Playoffs

Ron Rico

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

I'll be honest, I just don't feel about the Bills the way I do about the Pats and Dolphins.

I actually agree historically speaking and I also kind of rooted for them when they would lose to KC every year in the playoffs a few years back. They have REAL fans, not the fake Patriot ones who no showed for 30 years or the Dolphins fans who don't exist.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

How many playoff runs has our savior Aaron Rodgers botched in his career?

I laugh when you guys go into your Lamar and Josh “can’t win in the playoffs” spiels. Lamar is a one man offense… without him, the Ravens O would look like the Jets. Allen is the shoulders the Bills ride on. There’s nothing else about that team that’s impressive.

Rodgers and the pack lost in the playoffs because Rodgers had to drag them there kicking and screaming when they had a complete team they won the SB Rodgers plays well enough in most of those years to win a sub par team just didnt get it done

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Rodgers and the pack lost in the playoffs because Rodgers had to drag them there kicking and screaming when they had a complete team they won the SB Rodgers plays well enough in most of those years to win a sub par team just didnt get it done

Stop it with that nonsense. They were a top 3 seed or better almost every year. They usually had a ton of talent on both sides of the ball throughout his career.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

• Cleveland beats Houston

• Chiefs beats Miami

• Bills slaughter Pitt

• Philly beats Tampa

• Rams upset Detroit

• Cowboys beat Green Bay

Probably. Im pulling for the Steelers, against all odds. Rams are hot, so is Green Bay. We shall see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Probably. Im pulling for the Steelers, against all odds. Rams are hot, so is Green Bay. We shall see.

I’m pulling for the Steelers too but I think that the only AFC team that could beat Buffalo are the Ravens and would be a great matchup.

Rams are hot, exactly.

Green Bay is going to get beat handedly.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I’m pulling for the Steelers too but I think that the only AFC team that could beat Buffalo are the Ravens and would be a great matchup.

Rams are hot, exactly.

Green Bay is going to get beat handedly.

You're probably on point but I'm still rooting for Detroit. I don't hate any of these teams. I just root for underdogs and Detroit and Cleveland are the closest thing a Jets fan can vicariously root for. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

You're probably on point but I'm still rooting for Detroit. I don't hate any of these teams. I just root for underdogs and Detroit and Cleveland are the closest thing a Jets fan can vicariously root for. 

I am actively rooting against the Bills and Dolphins…especially the Bills.

Without Watson I want the Browns to win it all.

• Upvote 1