Jets ‘24 Are Gonna Run sh*t

Ulrich

On 12/28/2023 at 12:26 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

“My decision is to keep them,” Johnson said during an exclusive interview with the New York Post before Sunday's (December 24) game against the Washington Commanders. “I think we’ve had some very positive moves. The culture of the team is a lot better. The defense is better. The offense needs a few pieces.”

Did you see the Jets defense not show up against the Browns last night?  The Jets defense is overrated.  If I'm being honest, the Jets need a stud defensive tackle next year, and a young stud linebacker as well.  If Bryce Huff is gone, then the pass rush won't improve from this year.

The Jets desperately need another stud wide receiver to go next to Wilson, and a stud O tackle to replace Becton and the soon to be retired Duane Brown.  The Jets will need a stud left or right guard, since Tomlinson needs to be upgraded. 

Needing 5 stud positions, and the Jets will be lucky to get 2 of those pieces, hopefully 3.

1 minute ago, Alka said:

Did you see the Jets defense not show up against the Browns last night?  The Jets defense is overrated.  If I'm being honest, the Jets need a stud defensive tackle next year, and a young stud linebacker as well.  If Bryce Huff is gone, then the pass rush won't improve from this year.

The Jets desperately need another stud wide receiver to go next to Wilson, and a stud O tackle to replace Becton and the soon to be retired Duane Brown.  The Jets will need a stud left or right guard, since Tomlinson needs to be upgraded. 

Needing 5 stud positions, and the Jets will be lucky to get 2 of those pieces, hopefully 3.

Between both Miami games, @Buffalo, 2nd half collapse against Washington, Dallas, and last night against Cleveland I’ve lost complete faith that even the best (realistic) offseason scenario won’t be enough to make us contenders and this is a 2-year project…at best.

image.gif.6c8ed9982d2bf6501279f61627ef5509.gif

• Upvote 1