College bowl games 2023....

Beerfish

Just now, Paradis said:

Penix is everyone ZW is not

I have a tough time with comparisons becasue you get these guys to the pros and stick them on a totally sh*t team with ocs that don't know jack and it is very different.   I mean not many people thought Bryce Young was going to look like he has.

Penix with our oline and lazy lazard as one of his wrs and hackett?  

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

DT #90 for Texas is really good they are talking up the bigger dude sweat but #90 has beaten his black and pushed the guy back many times.

Sweat is also a stud. He's going to destroy the combine at his weight.,

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, RobR said:

I know, it's Odunze by a mile.

Remember when people said Cooks sucks and now he's still in the league and almost at 10k yards. Good times.

I've got a couple dozen Cooks on my mantle... Some of them weren't traded 7 times either ;)

On broader note, America loves falling in love with straight line speed. I'm not saying that's all Odunze is, but some of the flags of undewhelming past are there. I'll need to watch more. In the meantime, lets review my "overrated list" from the last 5 years... Not busts, but overrated.

• JSN
  • Q. Johnston
  • Jameson Williams
  • C. Watson 
  • C. Olave
  • K. Toney
  • R. Bateman
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • JJAW
  • N Harry

I can go on forever. I'm batting like 0.850... 

Silliness aside, Coleman at his size, and what he brings to the perimeter as well as downfield -- 100% a leg up on Odunze IMO

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I've got a couple dozen Cooks on my mantle... Some of them weren't traded 7 times either ;)

On broader note, America loves falling in love with straight line speed. I'm not saying that's all Odunze is, but some of the flags of undewhelming past are there. I'll need to watch more. In the meantime, lets review my "overrated list" from the last 5 years... Not busts, but overrated.

• JSN
  • Q. Johnston
  • Jameson Williams
  • C. Watson 
  • C. Olave
  • K. Toney
  • R. Bateman
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • JJAW
  • N Harry

Silliness aside, Coleman at his size, and what he brings to the perimeter as well as downfield -- 100% a leg up on Odunze IMO

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• JSN
  • Q. Johnston
  • Jameson Williams
  • C. Watson 
  • C. Olave
  • K. Toney
  • R. Bateman
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • JJAW
  • N Harry

It's been quite some time, but when we did have these discussions you were always wrong. 

Happy New Year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

• JSN
  • Q. Johnston
  • Jameson Williams
  • C. Watson 
  • C. Olave
  • K. Toney
  • R. Bateman
  • Ruggs
  • Reagor
  • Shenault
  • JJAW
  • N Harry

I love your WR rants 

I’m a fan 

I do remember you saying you were not that high on Garrett Wilson, to be fair  

Do you like Nabers more than Odunze? 

• Upvote 1