Let’s go get McCarthy

Just now, Wit said:

Rodgers and McCarthy don’t get along. He’s the de facto
Owner

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says the passage of time has given him a greater appreciation of the seasons he spent playing for Mike McCarthy.

McCarthy, now with the Dallas Cowboys, will return to Lambeau Field on Sunday to face the team he coached to a 125-77-2 record from 2006-18.

“It’s probably normal in any relationship you have,” Rodgers said Wednesday. “When you’re able to take time away and you have that separation, it’s natural to look back and have a greater sense of appreciation and gratitude and thankfulness for that time.”

2 minutes ago, TBJ said:

Yeah, and he's about to get fired.

Yes, that’s the entire point of this thread

Funny everyone hates Saleh but doesn’t want the coach Rodgers has played for longer than anyone.  If I posted this two hours ago no one disagrees 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

Yes, that’s the entire point of this thread

Funny everyone hates Saleh but doesn’t want the coach Rodgers has played for longer than anyone.  If I posted this two hours ago no one disagrees 

I didn't want him the last time either.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I hate that Jet legends like Mickey Schuler have their names tarnished with dog sh*t posts like this.

I hate there are a$$hole like you on a Jets board 

btw   There’s no C in Shuler  

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:
5 minutes ago, shuler82 said:
I hate there are a$$hole like you on a Jets board 
btw   There’s no C in Shuler  

My bad. What's your excuse for wanting a dog sh*t coach?

A 167-102 career record? 42-25 with Dallas? A history with the QB we’re stuck with for the next two years?  But a bad playoff loss makes him worse than Saleh?  

Hes most likely getting fired with a loss and it would be interesting if Rodgers truly has a change of heart about him 

A 167-102 career record? 42-25 with Dallas? A history with the QB we’re stuck with for the next two years?  But a bad playoff loss makes him worse than Saleh?  

Hes most likely getting fired with a loss and it would be interesting if Rodgers truly has a change of heart about him 
You forgot a history of choking in the playoffs. Today will go down as one of his worst coaching efforts. They are getting blown out, at home, as the #2 seed. Pitiful. I want no part of this loser.

Just now, bicketybam said:
5 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

You forgot a history of choking in the playoffs. Today will go down as one of his worst coaching efforts. They are getting blown out, at home, as the #2 seed. Pitiful. I want no part of this loser.

I don’t love McCarthy. But if our defacto GM Rodgers has had a change of heart he could be an option. Saleh or McCarthy 2024. Who do you choose? 

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
10 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Andy Reid was the king of playoff choking until he got Mahomes

• Sympathy 1