The Elephant in the Room

6 hours ago, Falco21 said:

I agree but too much talent at QB in this draft. There's so many guys that I feel will thrive if they are given the chance to sit for a few years under Rodgers. 

But we have a special knack for always drafting the wrong QB (combined with not having anyone on the staff that can teach and coach our drafted QB)

7 hours ago, Falco21 said:

I'm saying it now, draft a QB and let him sit behind Rodgers. I'm sold more than I ever have been. There is zero need to draft a lineman in round one. Build the line in the later rounds. 

He will never fall to 10 but I’d love for Daniel’s to get a year or 2 behind Rodgers.

Just look at what Love did tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Falco21 said:

I'm saying it now, draft a QB and let him sit behind Rodgers.

You can say it all you like, there is zero chance the JD regime does this in a make-or-break win-or-fired hot-seat contract year with Aaron Rodgers as the planned QB1.

Start scouting the Late Round/UDFA QB Market.  It's likely the best that we can hope for this year.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hawk said:

Rodgers was the 24th overall pick, Love was the 26th pick.  

Zach Wilson was #2

Drafting a QB does not mean early.

The team drafting makes a huge difference.   The Jets are likely to fail no matter where they draft a QBs.  It’s also likely the Jets entire coaching staff is fired after the next season.  I wouldn’t let them near a young development QB.

Bring in a vet backup and give him noise canceling headphones.