Senior Bowl - WR with Coach Ulbrich

Dez Walker is a beast.  I think he'll climb up the board and possibly into the 1st, but if he somehow slips to the bottom half of the 2nd round, I'd 100% start working the phones to move up for him(assuming we take an OT at 10).  I know we're already short on picks, but if you can pack the 3rd and one of our 4ths together to ensure you walk away from day 2 having taken Olu or Alt at 10 and then Walker in the 2nd, I think your remaining 4th and 6th are house money.  The draft is already a win as far as I'm concerned.  Take a DT 4 and then best available RB in the 6th, or some CB depth, or whatever.   

If we stay put though and look to take a WR in the 3rd, Corley would be the other guy from the above list that I'd probably take.  I'm a bigger fan of Thrash but I'd be happy with either in the 3rd.  There are some solid prospects to be had in that range.

Not having a 2 this year is criminal.

Agree but the Other side of the coin would have been not having a 1 and still not making the playoffs if they had played poorly with AR in.🤷‍♂️. In the movie Apollo 13 Hanks character says “you never know what series of events will transpire to get you home “ ? I foresee a qb available at 10 and JD gets a bag for trading out. 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app