2024 UFA WR

I wonder what it would take to pry Terry McLaurin out of Washington.  

No reason for them to trade him but they are going to bring in a new regime that might have rebuild plans.  

Would you trade our 1st to Washington for their 2nd and Terry McLaurin?

Fwiw, I listened to an interview with Connor Hughes on WFAN.  He said he thinks the Jets next WR opposite GW will be Calvin Ridley.  He said the Jets loved him and wanted to trade for him.  The Falcons didn't want to deal him in bad faith though (the year of the gambling suspension) so they told the Jets he wasn't available.

Side note: He also told an interesting story of how when Macc traded up to #3 overall (when we got Darnold), he had info that the the Giants were taking Saquon at #2 overall, which is why he traded to #3.  He assumed Darnold would be taken #1 overall and his plan was to take Baker at #3.  He said he only began to doubt himself on the day of the draft when it was rumored that Baker was going to be taken by the Browns.  He knew John Elway loved Darnold and would trade the moon to move up to #2 overall.  Apparently he did try but Gettleman didn't even answer the phone.  He was intent on taking Saquon. 

This being the Jets, of course the story didn't end with "and that's how the Jets ended up with future HOF QB, Sam Darnold".

22 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I wonder what it would take to pry Terry McLaurin out of Washington.  

No reason for them to trade him but they are going to bring in a new regime that might have rebuked plans.  

Would you trade our 1st to Washington for their 2nd and Terry McLaurin?

Ooh, I like this. I’d be in for it. Maybe we get a 5th in the deal too?