The Travis Kelce bump

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Do you work at Sam Goody or something? Where are you that you’ve become saturated with Taylor Swift media? 

Are you kidding ??? Just turn on your computer and visit any legacy home page.  Or watch an NFL playoff game or Super Bowl for that matter.  If that don't do it, visit a friend or relative with kids between 12 and 16 if you don't have any living in your house.  Then try any major NY music radio station for five minutes. 

Just now, THE BARON said:

Are you kidding ??? Just turn on your computer and visit any legacy home page.  Or watch an NFL playoff game or Super Bowl for that matter.  If that don't do it, visit a friend or relative with kids between 12 and 16 if you don't have any living in your house.  Then try any major NY music radio station for five minutes. 

A1357BF8-C217-4E7F-883D-6AD9BBA9CFAC.thumb.jpeg.632c6bd0a0f0b0f7017e8ff52f2b405a.jpeg

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Do you work at Sam Goody or something? Where are you that you’ve become saturated with Taylor Swift media? 

Right. I remember looking this up because I for the life of me don't know a single swifty. Not denying her icon status. I was just trying to figure out who likes her music. Found out a large portion of her fanbase are White Suburban Millennial Women. They grew up with her and still listen to her in their 30’s.

• Upvote 2

On 2/12/2024 at 2:32 PM, rbstern said:

I'm sure you all saw Kelce bump Andy Reid and yell in his face.

Chiefs win, and all is good.  "Just passionate."  "Love it."  Jokes about it.  Media fawning.  Etc.

What do you think the storyline is, had the Chiefs lost?

Honestly, I thought it was a bad look for Kelce. 

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Right. I remember looking this up because I for the life of me don't know a single swifty. Not denying her icon status. I was just trying to figure out who likes her music. Found out a large portion of her fanbase are White Suburban Millennial Women. They grew up with her and still listen to her in their 30’s.

I think most of her fans are 16 and under

• Upvote 1

• Taylor Swift is a multi-$billion business.  She is the TOP entertainer in the world.  JLO is trying to catch up.  
  • Travis Kelce seems like a good guy.  Erin and Clarissa like him.  He is interesting and well-spoken.  He has branding people.  He wants to grow up to be the Rock.  All good stuff. 
  • The various PR people did a great job portraying Travis and Taylor as this normal cute relationship heading to the altar.  Maybe all true.
  • But in the last month or so, Travis' brother Jason has acted like a drunken buffoon, and Travis' behavior during and after the Super Bowl was really not acceptable.,  Right now Team Taylor is huddled up figuring out if they need to cut Travis loose.  Taylor's first rebound relationship was with a guy who had a drug problem, and he lasted a couple of weeks.  
  • If Travis wanted this to work out, he has a problem.  
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I think most of her fans are 16 and under

Possibly. It’s just funny to me. Like proving Big Foot exist.

Same with Beyonce. I don't know anyone who is a part of her hive. 🤣 The conclusion I came up to is that I don’t know the typical American. Two of the biggest stars in music and I don’t know a single fan of theirs. I’m either doing something right or doing something very wrong. lol.

Her fans are white women in their 30s, like my wife.
If you don't know any Swifties you're probably just old. Every millennial knows a ton of chicks who worship her.
You've never heard of a Swifty over Fifty? It's definitely a thing.

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Her fans are white women in their 30s, like my wife.

If you don't know any Swifties you're probably just old. Every millennial knows a ton of chicks who worship her.

Sam here. have a wife in her 30s who loves her. 

• Upvote 1