Should the Jets consider trading Breece Hall?

11 hours ago, y2k8 said:

what's a throwaway season and how does it differ from every other season we have experienced for over a decade?

The difference is most years they seem to understand and are trying to build for the future.

This year there seems to be this misconception that they’re going to be good - and are going to manage the off-season as if they have a chance to win a championship.   

The difference is most years they seem to understand and are trying to build for the future.
This year there seems to be this misconception that they’re going to be good - and are going to manage the off-season as if they have a chance to win a championship.   

Unfortunately this is what happens when you draft a collosal bust as your future FQB.
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't understand what you're suggesting....trade our young players now or else we'll have to.....trade them later???  

Not sure how "building for the future" involves trading your elite 22 year old RB.  Like, you CAN be building for the future while also trying to win a championship.  It doesn't have to be one or the other.  I don't see any scenario where we have to move guys like Garrett or Sauce.  Probably not Breece either if we really wanted to, but I understand that RBs are a different beast and sometimes it makes more sense to replace them through the draft.  Still, doesn't mean we have to sell off two years of elite production for a lottery ticket.

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

So, it's a distinction without a difference.

I prefer the delusion that they are going to compete for a championship over the delusion that they just drafted the next generational QB and we are only 3 short years away from competing for a championship.

On 2/21/2024 at 5:01 PM, MostlyHarmless said:

?? How am I trolling? Saleh said it not me. 

My advice to you:  Watch, listen, learn.  After you do that, then watch, listen and learn some more.  Continue to do that, and then perhaps you will see that Breece Hall is one of the best players we have on this team. 

On 2/21/2024 at 3:47 PM, MostlyHarmless said:

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

He should publicly criticize the idiot coaches. They are horrible. 

On 2/21/2024 at 4:47 PM, MostlyHarmless said:

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

I want something DONE! - (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) on Make a GIF

On 2/21/2024 at 4:47 PM, MostlyHarmless said:

I want something DONE! - (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) on Make a GIF