The Annual DO NO WANT list....

Who will make you go bonkers if the jets draft?

Easily #1 for me is jc latham, for as many good oline prospects if they take him at 10 I'll go off the deep end.

Brian Thomas is just too risky for me.

Any defensive player in the 1st three rounds

• Upvote 1

With you on Latham 100%. First draft write up I read months ago just gave me such bad vibes, been hoping ever since that we avoid him like the plague.

BTJ too, there are a lot of potential issues ... I'd rather take a later prospect and hope we get this year's Puka. ;-) 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jamesr said:

With you on Latham 100%. First draft write up I read months ago just gave me such bad vibes, been hoping ever since that we avoid him like the plague.

BTJ too, there are a lot of potential issues ... I'd rather take a later prospect and hope we get this year's Puka. ;-) 

Have a link to that? I'd like to read it.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Easily #1 for me is jc latham, for as many good oline prospects if they take him at 10 I'll go off the deep end.

Any OT at #10. I have stated before why I think they are such a bad pick for the Jets.

Agree on Brian Thomas, just seems ultra risky but JD likes the high upside guys.

Bowers would not make me bonkers but would make me nervous.

• Upvote 1

Defensive player in the first three rounds.

Wide receiver with inconsistent hands (more than just concentration drops).

Quarterback who has serious struggles with pressure.

Tackle who doesn’t project to the left side at all at pick ten or earlier - if they trade down then whatever.

Bowers if they don’t have a very clear cut plan for his usage and development.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

BB

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Also Spencer Rattler is probably the highest I’ve ever had someone on my do not draft list.

Absolute ass hat POS 

• Upvote 1

I think there's only a list of 4, maybe names we could end up with, barring some team like PHI bowling us over with big trade. Otherwise even in a scenario where we move back 4-5 spots, our big board stays relatively stable.

If we draft at #10 and end up with Fuaga, that will be disappointing. Don't hate him, but at #10? I don't know how we end up with him as BPA 

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Sounds like Latham might not even make it to 10.

Brian Thomas to the Jets isn't a thing - just putting that out there.

15 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Also Spencer Rattler is probably the highest I’ve ever had someone on my do not draft list.

Absolute ass hat POS 

I feel the exact opposite, might be one of the best day 2 QBs i can recall in 15 years. Weird that we're not in agreement lol 

27 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Sounds like Latham might not even make it to 10.

Brian Thomas to the Jets isn't a thing - just putting that out there.

I feel the exact opposite, might be one of the best day 2 QBs i can recall in 15 years. Weird that we're not in agreement lol 

I think Rattler is no good.

Thomas i was thinking of in a trade down scenario

I'll be elated if Alex leatherwood..... i mean jc latham does not make it to 10.  I'll be dancing naked in my living room if that happens.

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I think Rattler is no good.

Thomas i was thinking of in a trade down scenario

I'll be elated if Alex leatherwood..... i mean jc latham does not make it to 10.  I'll be dancing naked in my living room if that happens.

I don't have a strong opinion on Latham, just sharing what i've heard - some teams like him a lot. 

While recognizing that WM last year proved that we're never in full possession of all the insider info, there's strong belief that the Jets would potentially entertain a trade down some 3-9 spots down, but unlikely beyond that; which is supported by the homework we've done on OTs likely to available in the teens. The tea leaves say - Odunze, then an assortment of Tackles in the first -- with WR later. 

I'll leave the character stuff up to the ppl who interviewed him and talked to staff RE Rattler. On film however in SC, he laid out a compelling case for his ability to manage the NFL passing game. 

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

I don't have a strong opinion on Latham, just sharing what i've heard - some teams like him a lot. 

While recognizing that WM last year proved that we're never in full possession of all the insider info, there's strong belief that the Jets would potentially entertain a trade down some 3-9 spots down, but unlikely beyond that; which is supported by the homework we've done on OTs likely to available in the teens. The tea leaves say - Odunze, then an assortment of Tackles in the first -- with WR later. 

I'll leave the character stuff up to the ppl who interviewed him and talked to staff RE Rattler. On film however in SC, he laid out a compelling case for his ability to manage the NFL passing game. 

The character stuff is on film bro in that stupid reality show he did.

The biggest POS I’ve ever seen.

Leopard don’t change his spots.

17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Any defender before  4th round gonna piss me off. 

• Upvote 1

Bowers - don't hate the player but don't have confidence our OC is creative enough to use his effectively.  

Nabors - offseason nightmare.  If they show you who they are believe them.

Latham - feels like he shifts to guard once exposed on the edge.  andre smith, chance warmack, ..

• Upvote 1