ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

I've never seen a team work harder to sign QBs behind their starter specifically for them to suck worse than him.... and fail.

Dude is out here playing scared against THIRD STRINGERS.

How can anyone justify defending a QB who plays scared, ever?  That’s like the # 1 prerequisite a QB needs to succeed in this league:  Fearlessness.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude is out here playing scared against THIRD STRINGERS.

How can anyone justify defending a QB who plays scared, ever?  That’s like the # 1 prerequisite a QB needs.  

"Yeah but he's throwing to 3rd stringers, also. Obviously he'd dominate in a better situation."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zach goes 2/5 for 12 yards vs 3rd stringers…

His remaining defenders:  “I mean hey, he was playing with 3rd stringers too, guy”

^^^ This was my predicted line for him an hour ago:  It’s going even worse than that.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Payton demonstrated his hubris when he made that deal.  Still a heck of an offensive coach but definitely an arrogant prick, too.

Yeah, he let the pissing match with Hackett (which he himself started) get to him.

As if the unprovoked public ripping of Hackett weren’t enough.

He wanted to show the world that it wasn’t Zach, it was Hack and the Jets.

After trying to argue it wasn’t Russ’ fault, he proceeded to bench him for refusing to waive his injury guarantees down the stretch.

🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

Just now, OilfieldJet said:

Some guy named M Pratt just completed his first pass for Green Bay for 1 yard. He has more yards than Zach.

Each of us posting here also has more net yards than Zach given that he’s 0-3 with 2 sacks taken.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Each of us posting here also has more net yards than Zach given that he’s 0-3 with 2 sacks taken.  

No lie. You would do better just throwing the ball away into the stands every snap.

• Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

"Yeah but under Andy Reid, Zach would become a FQB."

Can’t wait to see the great bidding war of 2024 (v2.0) for his services when he gets cut.  I imaging Reid, McVay and both Harbaughs will be battling to sign him.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can’t wait to see the great bidding war of 2024 (v2.0) for his services when he gets cut.  I imaging Reid, McVay and both Harbaughs will be battling to sign him.  

Oh he'll have a bidding war alright.

YARN | I bid two bits! | Groundhog Day (1993) | Video gifs by quotes |  db63e264 | 紗

Amy Poehler Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

Just now, doitny said:

im not watching this game but looking at the box score...

Nix 8-9 88% completions

Stidham 7-11 66% completions

Zach Wilson 2-6 33% completions

LMFAO, yeah hes going to make the team

filthy hater

• Haha 2