One of the most overrated players in the league - NFL Personnel Evaluator

On 7/20/2024 at 10:58 AM, Matt39 said:

Would you have made Ramsey the top paid defensive player in football? 

If I needed him?  
Guaranteed, more than one team will pay Sauce.

Is there a position that you guys don’t believe is devalued?  What is it, G, RB, MLB, S, TE and now CB?  

The “JD needs to draft better so that when they reach their peak let them walk because their position is devalued” crowd. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If I needed him?  
Guaranteed, more than one team will pay Sauce.

Is there a position that you guys don’t believe is devalued?  What is it, G, RB, ML, S, TE and now CB? 

The “JD needs to draft better so that when they reach their peak let them walk because their position is devalued” crowd. 

I don’t think positions are devalued. I think it depends on the player. I already said I think Hamilton is a no brainer pay. McCafrey same thing. I think Breece Hall is going to be that type of player too. Quincy Williams was a smart pay because he’s a playmaker that’s tough to find. Williams has 27 TFL’s over the last two years- those are guys you lock up. Playmakers.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think positions are devalued. I think it depends on the player. I already said I think Hamilton is a no brainer pay. McCafrey same thing. I think Breece Hall is going to be that type of player too. Quincy Williams was a smart pay because he’s a playmaker that’s tough to find. Williams has 27 TFL’s over the last two years- those are guys you lock up. Playmakers.

Sauce is in the category or better than others on your list.

Again, shutting down half the field while it doesn’t create a stat is lost on too many.  Eliminating part of the field is underrated by the casual fan.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Sauce is in the category or better than others on your list.

Again, shutting down half the field while it doesn’t create a stat is lost on too many.  Eliminating part of the field is underrated by the casual fan.  

Shutting down half of the field is subjective. Sacks and tackles for loss aren’t. The brothers Williams are the straws that stir the drink.

• Upvote 1

Defenders are allowed to put their hands on WR's. When your hands on the WR impedes their ability to catch the ball or moves them is when it becomes DPI. People complaining that "he's too handsy" simply do not understand the rule or are just parroting what other ignorant people say. 

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defensive-pass-interference/

In my decades of being a Jets fan there have been 0 occasions where refs decided to treat the jets favorably. Total stupid nonsense. FOH

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Shutting down half of the field is subjective. Sacks and tackles for loss aren’t. The brothers Williams are the straws that stir the drink.

If they can’t throw to the side if the field he’s guarding or can’t complete passes to the side he’s covering, he’s done his job.  
What does the fact that the Williams’ have to do with him being one of, if not the best CB in the league who’s rarely beaten, doing his job.  If they don’t do their jobs, Sauce will do his.  This is stood at this point.
You’re spinning into a hole.  You can enjoy your and Phil’s spin.  You guys can play with each other, I’m done.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If they can’t throw to the side if the field he’s guarding or can’t complete passes to the side he’s covering, he’s done his job.  
What does the fact that the Williams’ have to do with him being one of, if not the best CB in the league who’s rarely beaten, doing his job.  
You’re spinning into a hole.  You can enjoy your and Phil’s spin

No ones disputing he does his job. His job just isn’t a second contract. 

17 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What does the fact that the Williams’ have to do with him being one of, if not the best CB in the league who’s rarely beaten, doing his job.  If they don’t do their jobs, Sauce will do his.  This is stood at this point.
You’re spinning into a hole.  You can enjoy your and Phil’s spin.  You guys can play with each other, I’m done.

Remember when on JI you defended trading for Tebow?

9 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Remember when on JI you defended trading for Tebow?

Me?  LOL, you’re desperate now.  
What is this, the 5th piece of nonsense you’re trying to stick on me?  
Remember how many times you were banned, told to go away, no one wants to play with you?  But like that little kid, you keep coming back.  

No one’s done that to me.  Remember that 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Me?  LOL, you’re desperate now.  
What is this, the 5th piece of nonsense you’re trying to stick on me?  
Remember how many times you were banned, told to go away, no one wants to play with you?  But like that little kid, you keep coming back.  

No one’s done that to me.  Remember that 

I think Woody could resign Zach next season to start in games and you would support it

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I think Woody could resign Zach next season to start in games and you would support it

I called bullshlt when you typed “I think”.  Everyone knows that’s not possible.

19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Defenders are allowed to put their hands on WR's. When your hands on the WR impedes their ability to catch the ball or moves them is when it becomes DPI. People complaining that "he's too handsy" simply do not understand the rule or are just parroting what other ignorant people say. 

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defensive-pass-interference/

In my decades of being a Jets fan there have been 0 occasions where refs decided to treat the jets favorably. Total stupid nonsense. FOH

Sauce had to actually point this out last summer when he got “burned “ by G5 ……in practice lol

20 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It’s been pointed out numerous times during broadcasts that you’re allowed to use your hands.  They’ve asked their referee experts, same explanation.  You just can’t impede the receivers ability to get to the ball.  
It’s amazing that those who rely on numbers and stats don’t know the rules 

The implementation of rules aren’t stacked favorably in Sauces favor for some unknown reason 

Sauce makes one tweet about who hes voting for and suddenly a “Sauce is not elite, we should not resign him” thread starts.

Too funny.

Sauce will be made the highest paid corner in the league and a lifetime jet.

Accept it jet fans!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 7/21/2024 at 11:50 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Sauce makes one tweet about who hes voting for and suddenly a “Sauce is not elite, we should not resign him” thread starts.

Too funny.

Sauce will be made the highest paid corner in the league and a lifetime jet.

Accept it jet fans!!!!!!

Didnt see this before i posted

spot on 

• Upvote 1