July 27th camp tweets- fans in attendance

2 hours ago, JetsFlyer said:

OK, thanks, that makes more sense LOL  good for moses

What a dream come true for Olu. 2 mentors not insecure in their positions and more than willing to help.  

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Color me impressed because I was not a fan of that signing, lol.

I'd be more impressed if he was beating blocking by someone better than Austin Deculus (No. 70) or Lincoln Sefcik (No. 47). That said, he's beating the man in front of him and has probably earned some reps against those better players

• Upvote 1

Gonna be a Deborah P. Downer here, but every time I read “Rodgers rolled out and…” or “Rodgers scrambled and…,” that is a red flag, imo. What made Brady work at his advanced age in Tampa was that he was a catch and shoot QB, which all but eliminated physical contact for him and made the transition to his style of play easier on his teammates. If Rodgers is doing improv sh*t and wants to operate on the move to create opportunities, he’s either going to get hurt or, at best, his legs are going to wear out before too long like they do with old pitchers after the All Star Break. Rodgers should spend the rest of camp with his ankles tied together in the pocket and forcing himself to make the read and get it out. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gonna be a Deborah P. Downer here, but every time I read “Rodgers rolled out and…” or “Rodgers scrambled and…,” that is a red flag, imo. What made Brady work at his advanced age in Tampa was that he was a catch and shoot QB, which all but eliminated physical contact for him and made the transition to his style of play easier on his teammates. If Rodgers is doing improv sh*t and wants to operate on the move to create opportunities, he’s either going to get hurt or, at best, his legs are going to wear out before too long like they do with old pitchers after the All Star Break. Rodgers should spend the rest of camp with his ankles tied together in the pocket and forcing himself to make the read and get it out. 

that was always brady's game though. he never moved well. rodgers isn't brady. he can still make a defense pay for blitzing like brady did. he also moves a bit more and extends plays. maybe he won't do it quite as much as he did in his youth though. as long as our oline is giving him time and he's not running for his life because we have sh*t like becton and duane brown starting he should be just fine. we also have one of the best rbs in the league and allen looks like he might just be a freaking beast. relax

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Bored Married With Children GIF

• Haha 1