Garrett Wilson’$ Next Contract Going UP! DJ Moore Signs New Deal

38 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Yes. See DJ Reeds new deal as the starting point.....

I'm inclined to disagree with you.

Lets see Reddick report to camp and start honoring his current contract, before spewing all kinds of giddy optimism.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

I'm inclined to disagree with you.

Lets see Reddick report to camp and start honoring his current contract, before spewing all kinds of giddy optimism.

Joe Douglas traded a 2nd round pick for him. Are we really gonna let him sit out the season?

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

A 3rd in 2026. Not much at all.

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I thought it was a 2026 3rd round pick, but I’m not 100% sure?

I think it can become a 2026 2nd round pick if he plays 67% of the snaps.  Not likely if he is holding out.

6 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I thought it was a 2026 3rd round pick, but I’m not 100% sure?

The trade was for a conditional 2026 3rd round pick that becomes a 2nd round pick if Reddick plays certain number of snaps.

So essentially, I'm saying Joe Douglas will pay Reddick to play beyond just this season (re-do his contract).  There are some posters here that don't think Joe will budge...Joe will force Haason play on his current deal, just to make sure he can still play b/4 re-uping him next season.

Say Reddick agrees to play out the year on his current deal (he won't be happy, but just say). When the season ends, he's outta here and Joe D gives up a 2nd round pick for just this season. That would suck for the Jets. Someone's gonna blink, and I think that 'someone' will be JD.

The trade was for a conditional 2026 3rd round pick that becomes a 2nd round pick if Reddick plays certain number of snaps.
So essentially, I'm saying Joe Douglas will pay Reddick to play beyond just this season (re-do his contract).  There are some posters here that don't think Joe will budge...Joe will force Haason play on his current deal, just to make sure he can still play b/4 re-uping him next season.
Say Reddick agrees to play out the year on his current deal (he won't be happy, but just say). When the season ends, he's outta here and Joe D gives up a 2nd round pick for just this season. That would suck for the Jets. Someone's gonna blink, and I think that 'someone' will be JD.
Nah ... Reddick will follow the bag ... He balls out , Jets go to the conference championship, JD offers a fair deal ... Hell stick ... If some other teams backs the truck up ... He'll follow the money wherever it takes him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tyreek & Dolphins adds $

The Miami Dolphins agreed to a restructured contract Saturday with wide receiver Tyreek Hill that will keep him among the highest-paid skill position players in the NFL.

The restructured contract is worth $90 million over the next three years with $65 million of it guaranteed, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. No new years were added to the four-year, $120 million extension Hill signed with the team in 2022, but the $106.5 million in updated fully guaranteed money is the most-ever for a wide receiver.

GW needs an extension soon… lest we are paying $35m. Lock him in next summer while still having 2 years of control.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Tyreek & Dolphins adds $

The Miami Dolphins agreed to a restructured contract Saturday with wide receiver Tyreek Hill that will keep him among the highest-paid skill position players in the NFL.

The restructured contract is worth $90 million over the next three years with $65 million of it guaranteed, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. No new years were added to the four-year, $120 million extension Hill signed with the team in 2022, but the $106.5 million in updated fully guaranteed money is the most-ever for a wide receiver.

GW needs an extension soon… lest we are paying $35m. Lock him in next summer while still having 2 years of control.

So the dolphins are locked in to paying a speed receiver 30M at age 33?  That doesnt sound smart.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Tyreek & Dolphins adds $

Garrett Wilson has done nothing in his 1st 2 years to warrant any talk like this.  Lets see how he plays this year and then we can re evaluate.

This should not even be a discussion right now.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Tyreek & Dolphins adds $

https://vxtwitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1819791555135242352