CB Jalen Ramsey signs 3 yr $72.3 million extension

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Sauce holds their opponents often. Let's keep a cloae track of penalties or burners this year.  IMHO, Sticky-hands Sauce is grossly overrated and it would be insane to drain the cap on a DB. 

It’s must be awesome to be that enlightened. He held his way to back to back All-pro nods and you’re the only one who sees through it. Impressive 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s must be awesome to be that enlightened. He held his way to back to back All-pro nods and you’re the only one who sees through it. Impressive 

Its not rocket science.  The d-i-s-e-a-s-e wants you miserable.  So how can you be miserable about a great player?  You whine that he is going to command alot of money.

Textbook symptom.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Let the sheep herd falloff the cliff.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its not rocket science.  The d-i-s-e-a-s-e wants you miserable.  So how can you be miserable about a great player?  You whine that he is going to command alot of money.

Textbook symptom.

Sauce was a happy accident. Lucky to have him. No way I’d let him go for less then Patrick Mahommes straight up. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Textbook symptom.

I found a perfect alias name for you...

Anthony Fauci, face of coronavirus response, to retire in December - The Washington Post

• Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, Larz said:

Oh no ! The jets drafted a guy so great that he’s on a HOF / Ring of Honor career trajectory and will be counted as the best to ever play his position 

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

thats great, but not the money.

i know your a smart guy from your posts so you know very well there has to be a amount thats too much. GW, Sause and Hall are going to ask for the sky, if you give it to them there is a good chance we are going to hurt somewhere else.

and there wont be no hometown discounts. we are all going to get a front row seat this winter when Juan Soto takes the most money he can get. if someone outbids the Yankees hes not going to care about that they're the "Yankees" or their history. hes gone.

you dont think KC wanted to keep Tyrek Hill? im sure they did but couldnt afford him. 

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

thats great, but not the money.

i know your a smart guy from your posts so you know very well there has to be a amount thats too much. GW, Sause and Hall are going to ask for the sky, if you give it to them there is a good chance we are going to hurt somewhere else.

and there wont be no hometown discounts. we are all going to get a front row seat this winter when Juan Soto takes the most money he can get. if someone outbids the Yankees hes not going to care about that they're the "Yankees" or their history. hes gone.

you dont think KC wanted to keep Tyrek Hill? im sure they did but couldnt afford him. 

I hope he sucks this year! JD will have more cap space !!!   Yippeeeeee!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Let me rephrase it, "I don't follow the herd." Does it sound better to you, sir? 

Saying that Ahmad Gardner is an excellent CB isn't herd mentality, it's common sense and observable reality. 

You aren't setting a trend or bucking prevailing mob group think, your take is just kinda dumb and you are alone in it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Saying that Ahmad Gardner is an excellent CB isn't herd mentality, it's common sense and observable reality. 

You aren't setting a trend or bucking prevailing mob group think, your take is just kinda dumb and you are alone in it. 

It is pretty dumb. How dare go against a two-time pro-bowler that we drafted?  I know, I know. I just follow my hunch.