Complete this sentence: "If the Jets get beat by the Titans this Sunday, ......................"

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

If the Jets lose to the titans , you forget it , and come out to win the next game against the Patriots.  Have to get that first win.   Still have 15 games to right the ship.    No team ever won a Super Bowl in September. 

You have the Raiders winning a SB every July despite not winning a playoff game in 22 years and only 2 winning seasons in that span.  

Welcome back.  Maybe worry about your squad instead of ours.  Raiders suck.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You have the Raiders winning a SB every July despite not winning a playoff game in 22 years and only 2 winning seasons in that span.  

Welcome back.  Maybe worry about your squad.  Raiders suck.  

I just looked up both DEs this guy said the raiders had that were so good they would never be interested in Reddick. Not only or both players nowhere near as good both have significant knee injuries right now and could miss the entire season 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I just looked up both DEs this guy said the raiders had that were so good they would never be interested in Reddick. Not only or both players nowhere near as good both have significant knee injuries right now and could miss the entire season 

Would it help his case if I told you the Raiders have not one but the TWO best kickers in the NFL???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Malcolm Koonce is top flight De He might be out for the season(he’s going to make big bucks next year ( UFA) . It’s a shame he was going to have monster year.  Raiders will keep him as he the clear starter opposite Crosby.   Tyree Wilson is the seventh pick in the draft last year.     You have maxx Crosby, M Koonce going to get paid more than Huff .   ( rightful so) Tyree Wilson the seventh pick in the draft .   Too much money tied up in defensive end position to trade for Reddick or to take on what he wants.( they don’t want that headache) .  You think the Eagles offered Reddick in a trade to every team- no one was willing to trade for that headache. Only your Gm. ( thought he was smarter than every Gm).       Janarius Robinson starts and unlike jets who play undersized lbs at de he’s legitimate sized De.  

On 9/13/2024 at 8:34 AM, Rich Thornburgh said:

Both dolphins games should be automatic W’s so even if we go 0-2 we still got a shot at the wildcard 

Yeah, the Tua situation might end up costing me a nice chunk of change this year.

I took under 9.5 wins this year and penciled in at least one, possibly two losses to the Fish this year. That won’t happen now with Skylar Thompson as QB1.

The Jets have no excuses now. If they don’t win 10 games, they need to fire both the GM and HC.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Malcolm Koonce is top flight De He might be out for the season(he’s going to make big bucks next year ( UFA) . It’s a shame he was going to have monster year.  Raiders will keep him as he the clear starter opposite Crosby.   Tyree Wilson is the seventh pick in the draft last year.     You have maxx Crosby, M Koonce going to get paid more than Huff .   ( rightful so) Tyree Wilson the seventh pick in the draft .   Too much money tied up in defensive end position to trade for Reddick or to take on what he wants.( they don’t want that headache) .  You think the Eagles offered Reddick in a trade to every team- no one was willing to trade for that headache. Only your Gm. ( thought he was smarter than every Gm).       Janarius Robinson starts and unlike jets who play undersized lbs at de he’s legitimate sized De.  

You think anyone in a raider uniform is all-pro

btw, you guys need to start O’Connell.  I got Adams in fantasy and Minshew is azz

On 9/13/2024 at 7:56 AM, Alka said:

I must agree with you. JFM and Al Woods were solid in stopping the run.  JD must think that all you have to do is put any 300 pound guy on the D line, and automatically the run is stopped.

Funny thing is when we were led by Zach and the losing got out of control there was a large group who all talked about how JFM was overrated and JD overpaid him, when he shouldn’t, and he was dogging it.  
Now after one game, to a SB team that has a great run game, he’s our savior.  

• Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Funny thing is when we were led by Zach and the losing got out of control there was a large group who all talked about how JFM was overrated and JD overpaid him, when he shouldn’t, and he was dogging it.  

In truth, JFM was overpaid.  That doesn't mean that he wasn't valuable to the defense.  He was a solid, but unspectacular player.  Not great with sacks, okay with pressure, decent against the run.  He was a good player, and he will be missed, but he wasn't great.  But good players are hard to replace, and they are hard to find.

• Upvote 1

I think part of it is all the Super Bowl or bust hype the media has been spewing. Had the fan base expecting the team to at least be competitive.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think part of it is all the Super Bowl or bust hype the media has been spewing. Had the fan base expecting the team to at least be competitive.

Can’t put all the blame on “the media.” To be fair there is a significant portion of the fanbase that expects Super Bowl every year and viciously attacks any who disagree.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Are you for real? 

A large portion of Jet fans have been crowing about this team from the day the Rodgers trade was made. Now you want to blame the media for setting their expectations too high?

Come on, @Dunnie you’re smarter than that.

• Sympathy 1

Are you for real? 
A large portion of Jet fans have been crowing about this team from the day the Rodgers trade was made. Now you want to blame the media for setting their expectations too high?
Come on, [mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention] you’re smarter than that.
I was just trying to find a salient reason ... Beyond insanity

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2024 at 3:07 PM, Alka said:

In truth, JFM was overpaid.  That doesn't mean that he wasn't valuable to the defense.  He was a solid, but unspectacular player.  Not great with sacks, okay with pressure, decent against the run.  He was a good player, and he will be missed, but he wasn't great.  But good players are hard to replace, and they are hard to find.

I like JFM, he will be missed.  You need players like him on a team