**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bro he is the best QB to play for us period. Like todays Rodgers at 40 plus is absolutely the best QB to ever play for us. 

Period.

The fact you don't realize that , basically explains your opinions 

Can he have 1 single great game for us before you declare this or nah?

If you are talking career wise overall then yeah sure that's not debatable. He's a HOF QB no doubt.

But when you say play for us, I look at the actual games he has played for us, not other teams. And so far, no he does not get that title.

But then again, Jets QB history is so pathetic Rodgers could have the worst season of his career and arguably have one of the best Jets QB seasons ever.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IMO they need Corley to come back and be a viable slot receiver because relying on Lazard to be the bail-out guy is going to get everybody fired. It looks like he’s playing sandlot football with Garrett Wilson right now to the point where they both look legitimately surprised when they hook up on a completion, and that’s going to lead to both guys getting beat up.  I do think Rodgers is physically compromised and that’s probably going to get worse as it goes along so they need more easy-button stuff for him. I’ve been trying to think of who he reminds me of now and it’s late-stage Jay Cutler. Awesome throws interspersed with some weird give-up plays and every time you see him get tackled or hit you start looking for the limp. 

Corley does need to contribute. I’m hoping he has an Allen like breakout game in the next few weeks. Williams needs to show more as well and was at least getting some targets yesterday. I think the chemistry with Wilson will come, he’s a great player and I’m not concerned about him at all. 

I think he looks unsure of himself at times more than physically compromised. It’s natural he’d be tentative after an injury like that. 

Cutler was always far more prone to the inexplicably bad plays than Rodgers and never had the same ability to manipulate defences. He threw like 60 more career interceptions with thousands of less passes. We’ve seen very few turnover worthy plays from AR thus far. He still knows where not to go. 

• Upvote 1