TMZ catches up with Saleh

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Corn said:

No I did not whose tweets and what did it explain.

I guess TMZ guy missed it also.

How long has Robert Saleh worn a Lebanese flag?

Saleh doesn't wear the flag every week, but he has worn the patch before. He did exactly that during a game last October. Some interpreted Saleh wearing the flag as a political statement. Fighting between Israel and Lebanon — in connection with the Israel-Palestine war — began weeks before Saleh wore the flag on his sleeve in 2023. 

At the time, however, the NFL encouraged players and coaches to wear patches representing their heritage. Players added decals to the back of their helmets with their flags, while coaches added a patch to their team gear. 

NFL executive vice president of club business, international and events Peter O'Reilly said the following regarding the initiative:

As we continue to prioritize the NFL's growth globally, we're proud to have our players and coaches honor their backgrounds through the NFL Heritage Program. This initiative allows us to celebrate the heritage, families and cultures that make up the fabric of the League, and truly showcases the growing global reach and impact of the sport of football and the NFL.

Other players and coaches who have taken part in the wearing of a sticker or patch include former head coach Bill Belichick (Croatia), quarterback Kyler Murray (South Korea), tight end Dalton Kincaid (Canada), wide receiver DJ Moore (Jamaica), wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown (Germany) and Giants head coach Brian Daboll (Canada). 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

@Corn I just removed your last post. 

If you want to endeavor down this road - including your add-ons that went well beyond Saleh - you're welcome do it elsewhere but not here.

Final warning. This isn't the place for this.

Don't feel I got political at all just described the atmosphere of what Saleh stepped in.

14 hours ago, Trotter said:

So tmz stalked him going to the supermarket?

I guess should not suprise me but actually does

Unlikely. It was probably a rando who saw Saleh, filmed him, then sent it to TMZ. 

20 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

the guy is getting paid quite handsomely TO NOT COACH, so he can handle a couple of questions, the TMZ guy didn't say anything bad

typical Saleh had to have a cliché response

He was in a ******* parking lot. Cliché response. Come on. 

2 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

the guy is getting paid quite handsomely TO NOT COACH, so he can handle a couple of questions, the TMZ guy didn't say anything bad

typical Saleh had to have a cliché response

I caved and watched it today 

Weird vibes all around 

Saleh wouldn’t even look at the guy

Had his face turned away the entire time as if he were doing a perp walk or something 

The guy was clearly trying to get a rise out of Saleh.  Surprised he didn’t ask if he still thought it was “early” or “the nothing part of football”.