Jamal Adams Released

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I don’t know maybe he could allows us to run more three “LB” sets to help the run and blitz with adams being a mini linebacker. 

What part of "he does nothing well" did you not understand?  He doesn't even tackle RBs behind the LOS any longer, and that was his calling card.  He only has 11 TFLs, total, in the last 4 seasons.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What part of "he does nothing well" did you not understand?  He doesn't even tackle RBs behind the LOS any longer, and that was his calling card.  He only has 11 TFLs, total, in the last 4 seasons.

He did lay a hit on Breece week 2 that would have qualified as the best tackle made by a Jets player this year. Elite safetys gets like 5 TFLs a year and he’s been hurt for like two seasons. 

16 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

He did lay a hit on Breece week 2 that would have qualified as the best tackle made by a Jets player this year. Elite safetys gets like 5 TFLs a year and he’s been hurt for like two seasons. 

After 6 games, Ashtyn Davis has been off the field for 75% of the team's defensive snaps and has 2 TFLs this season alone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Just popping in to say that if we sign him, I quit.  This is my red line.

This is your red line?!  I have had 100 red lines over the years.  They keep crossing them, and I keep being a Jets fan.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Cool but when that's literally the only thing he's supposed to do well any longer and he doesn't do it then what's the point of tying up a roster spot on him?  Also:  He's only getting worse.  So at best you're getting, say, 1 TFL every 3 games he's healthy while being a complete liability on all pass plays.  Sweet!