New Head Coach

The Jets would need to triple Ben Johnson’s best offer and even then he’s probably not coming here. He specifically went back to Detroit after last season because he wanted a perfect HC job. He’s not coming to this dumpster fire. 

And Woody is cheap to boot.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The Jets would need to triple Ben Johnson’s best offer and even then he’s probably not coming here. He specifically went back to Detroit after last season because he wanted a perfect HC job. He’s not coming to this dumpster fire. 

And Woody is cheap to boot.

There is no such thing as 'a perfect coaching job'. Money talks, bullsheet walks.

24 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Woody pecked a pickled pepper. Open your wallet Woodpecker. get the Lions OC.  And hire Rex as the DC. This is a PATHETIC  EMBARRASSMENT. Discuss.

He’s not coming here with no Draft picks, no QB and working for Woody Johnson.

• Upvote 1

I remember a couple of years ago, I had an interview set up to be an Assistant Chief with the Reedy Creek Improvement District Fire Department. They pay VERY well, and my credentials and experience blew away the few others qualified to apply. I was probably a shoe in, tbh. High rank, good pay.... but, as some of you might know, Reedy Creek is the designated AHJ that was set up by Disney to serve as the Administrative Governmental Organization to handle that kind of stuff. When that sh*t with DeSantis hit the fan I knew they would be in chaos and uncertainty, so I politely called them and cancelled my interview and withdrew my name. 

Wound up ion a much better situation. The Jets are chaos and uncertainty. Who in their right mind would take this career-damaging job?

Woody likes to meddle and will only hire offense or defense coordinators as head coach never a veteran coach with winning experience. 

The sad part is nobody wants the Jets head coaching job because of owner Woody Johnson and his meddling. This team will be needing not only an overhaul but a new QB to lead this team. Aaron Rodgers will be leaving, and this team will be needing a new QB. Another problem is that the head coaching job isn't a secure job at all. They are constantly looking for a new head coach every four years.

The new Head Coach will be whoever Rodgers wants it to be for next season....assuming he doesn't retire. I don't think he will retire now that we have Adams here. I think he will give it one more year but this whole situation completely ****s up the timeline on what we need to do with our GM and HC.