Brett Favre Will Return in 2006

Smizzy

Given what Favre has done for organization I don't think too many people will frown upon taking his time to make his decision. With that being said, I think while he won't have as bad a year as last season the upcoming season for Farve will be average at best. I mean just look what he has to work with on offense. Javon Walker probably won't be a Packer come next season, his offensive line took a big hit, his running game is shaky at best with the injury prone Green. If I were a Packer fan I wouldn't exactly quite on Favre but I'd be anxiously waiting for the Aaron Rodgers era.

me too......he's hurting this team more than hes helping by coming back..

]i've always liked favre as a competitor but he has lost credibility with me since he's climbed on his high horse.

I haven't told him this though as I'm sure it would devastate him to lose me as a fan

I`m pumped Farve is staying ,cause I booked the room there early on (which will make it really tough to get anything close to the stadium now on the FARVE FAREWELL TOUR) & I brought my game tickets already section 117 row #1 and now i`m sure those tickets will be going up also...not to mention with the riseing cost of gasoline I`m sure airfares will be riseing also...

Archived