Remember Me? Greenlantern

GREENLANTERN

:cheers: JETNATION! SMIZZY,MAXMAN,GJ&H and all others! I have returned to find a new jet website! jetnation.com! Good for you! You all were in my fantasy football league a couple of years ago on espn! Remember? Anyhow I have the same name I had on JI so you all know who I am GREENLANTERN! Good to be back. I just been reading for a while now. I saw this website and I was like whoa I know these guys! LOL Good to be back talkin football with you guys. Talk to you soon. Your Feind Lantern

Welcome to jetnation GreenLantern

Start posting your opinions and comments

welcome greenlantern....... don't mind faba, he's become kinda bossy since receiving moderator status....... he's always startin threads calling for uniforms & badges to better patrol this site

;)

:cheers: JETNATION! SMIZZY,MAXMAN,GJ&H and all others! I have returned to find a new jet website! jetnation.com! Good for you! You all were in my fantasy football league a couple of years ago on espn! Remember? Anyhow I have the same name I had on JI so you all know who I am GREENLANTERN! Good to be back. I just been reading for a while now. I saw this website and I was like whoa I know these guys! LOL Good to be back talkin football with you guys. Talk to you soon. Your Feind Lantern

Welcome to JN Greenlantern. It was the Monday Morning QB's league. Im glad to see you back!

Jump right in.

Thanks all. Good to be back. I look forward talkin Jets football with all of you. I am thinking of running a new espn league this year again. I have a ventrilo voice server for us to do our draft on via voicespeak. I will post more about it when it gets closer. This is my first post regarding the draft this year also. I think the Jets have to come out of the first round with a QB. If not I will not be upset if the FO has really done there homework on getting a QB in the later rounds. So in the first I would honestly be happy with any of these players, Bush,Ferguson,Davis,Leinart,Hawk,Williams,(Cutler 10-13).

Some trades wouldnt be bad either to get a few more picks that would be used wisely. Anyway draft is 1 day away and I will be sitting on the living room couch tomorrow with my seven year old son teaching him about the draft as it unfolds as he will be the #1 draft pick overall in 2021 draft! Autographs for everyone! LOL. If any of you are going to the draft have fun.

And once again it is glad to be back! Your Friend Lantern

Archived