Why draft a SP whren you need a DT ????

Fred Jetstone

I"m ok with D'Brick and Mangold but the Jets draft seems to have gone.......

... D

........O

............W

.................N

....................H

.......................I

..........................L

..............................L ....

.....after that. Big time.

Clarence Clemmons, why draft a saxophone player when.....oh, wait a minute, read it wrong....Kellen Clemmons? Who the heck is Kellen Clemmons? Oh, I see. Tanny traded up to get a qb from Oregon. Not trying to make a sweeping generalization here, but ALL qb's from Oregon are Over-rated, Ornary and Obstinate.

Think poor-man's Joey Harrington.

Kellen? What kind of a name is that? Sounds like some type of new vacuum cleaner. "Get your Kellen-brand, super-sucker toooday."

D'Brickashaw, now that's a cool name. But Kellen, c'mon.

I've sent a well-used, coffee-stained copy of my draft guide to the Jets front office demanding that they reimburse me the $7.95 purchase price....cause none of the day-two picks are listed in there. Who are these cats? Never heard of 'em.

Why not snag highly-touted need picks like Gabe Watson or Jean-Max Giles?

I better receive a check for $7.95 or else....or else what...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Fred = unimpressed!

I"m ok with D'Brick and Mangold but the Jets draft seems to have gone.......

... D

........O

............W

.................N

....................H

.......................I

..........................L

..............................L ....

.....after that. Big time.

Clarence Clemmons, why draft a saxophone player when.....oh, wait a minute, read it wrong....Kellen Clemmons? Who the heck is Kellen Clemmons? Oh, I see. Tanny traded up to get a qb from Oregon. Not trying to make a sweeping generalization here, but ALL qb's from Oregon are Over-rated, Ornary and Obstinate.

Think poor-man's Joey Harrington.

Kellen? What kind of a name is that? Sounds like some type of new vacuum cleaner. "Get your Kellen-brand, super-sucker toooday."

D'Brickashaw, now that's a cool name. But Kellen, c'mon.

I've sent a well-used, coffee-stained copy of my draft guide to the Jets front office demanding that they reimburse me the $7.95 purchase price....cause none of the day-two picks are listed in there. Who are these cats? Never heard of 'em.

Why not snag highly-touted need picks like Gabe Watson or Jean-Max Giles?

I better receive a check for $7.95 or else....or else what...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Fred = unimpressed!

fred = a*$ h*le

All the post D'Brick & Mangold choices fall into the category of "we-are-smarter-than-anybody-else-in-the-whole-league-by-picking-guys-nobody-has-even-heard-of-or-would-even-considered-for-their-practice-squads-but-man-they-got-character-so-here's-pickin-you-kid" picks

Titus?

Titus in the seventh? What is this, Shakespeare in the park or smash-mouth football?

All the post D'Brick & Mangold choices fall into the category of "we-are-smarter-than-anybody-else-in-the-whole-league-by-picking-guys-nobody-has-even-heard-of-or-would-even-considered-for-their-practice-squads-but-man-they-got-character-so-here's-pickin-you-kid" picks

Titus?

Titus in the seventh? What is this, Shakespeare in the park or smash-mouth football?

Yeah Good post as always Jetstone, I'm glad you did your homework on the draft this year.

Titus?

When was the last time a 7th rounder was a big name?

make no mistake people.......freds rants are awesome:) :) :)

I don't know whats happenin with bolly but like fred, he's is a character,so maybe mangini keeps him.

my fear is that as bolly goes, so go's fred.

I don't know if i could sleep at night if Fred wasn't here...I just don't know what I would do with myself.

make no mistake people.......freds rants are awesome:) :) :)

I don't know whats happenin with bolly but like fred, he's is a character,so maybe mangini keeps him.

my fear is that as bolly goes, so go's fred.

GO FREDDY GO GO AWAY

Archived