Rich Cimini Chat Transcript

Maxman

That will probably happen before the bye week.

not sure about that tx... we will have only 8 wins by the bye week... dont know if that will get us in the playoffs... but by dec...it should be a done deal. ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The games haven't even been played yet. We don't even know who the starters will be. And people have us winning 8 games by bye week or being out of playoff contention. Lets just wait and see. But I will say this. Look at teams like the bears and Panthers. They turned around poor seasons to make the playoffs the following year. I think we did a decent job in the draft. Especially in the first round. Now we need to wait for some pre-season cuts to add some depth and I think we can be a competitive team... I'm not going to say we are going to the playoffs or we will be picking first in next years draft. I do think every team that play us weather it be the so called elite teams (pats, haha, colts, denver) or anyone else will be in a dog fight.

I checked other Jet boards last night. This transcript is on almost every front forum page right now.

Thanks again to Rich for providing the only Jet news at this point in time. Man training can't begin soon enough.

I checked other Jet boards last night. This transcript is on almost every front forum page right now.

Thanks again to Rich for providing the only Jet news at this point in time. Man training can't begin soon enough.

Great work by the people here to continue to mine in the offseason for Jet news and thanks to Rich again-

I will get my brother-in-law lawyer on the infringement lawsuit

Great work by the people here to continue to mine in the offseason for Jet news and thanks to Rich again-

I will get my brother-in-law lawyer on the infringement lawsuit

No, that is not actually what I meant. That is great news....people sharing our content is not a problem. I think that is cool actually.

I appreciate when people do that to our content. It is a good thing.

Thanks to Max and Smizzy for letting me participate. I only had limited time because i had to be somewhere, but it was really cool of you guys to include me and let me have a question.

I'd like to take part in more of these too!

:cheers:

I was actually hoping you were going to work in a Big Ben question!

I'll warm him up with a few Jets questions then start hittin' him with the Steelers stuff after he gets used to me. lol

I am not 100% certain but I don't know if Rich is covering the Jets full time this season. So the NFL stuff might not be a problem for him actually.

Archived