Jets Road Trip to Minnesota anyone?

I've been looking over the schedule and I was thinking that the easiest thing for me and some of my buddies is that we would go to a road game during Christmas break since it's 6 weeks long, college style.:cheers:

Well the only 2 are @ Minnesota on the 17th and @ Miami on Christmas. None of us want to be away on Christmas so Minnesota is looking like the favorite over a possibly during school year game in Buffalo or Cleveland.

Just wondering if anyone here is going and my dad was talking about going with the Jets because of road trips and how they previde airfar, hotel, etc. as long as you put up the $$ for it and where to go to get that information. Call the ticket number? Website?

There are a couple of companies. Check the Jets Website I think they have a link to the big one. Or (and people will think I am busting balls but I am not) check JI. He does trips through the same company. If they have something going for that game you can probably sit with a bunch of Jets fans!

i did that trip to minnesota for the elite 8. ****ing brutal drive.

I had a buddy who's from Egan (just outside St.Paul I believe) who used to go to Florida State and on breaks he would drive home. The drive itself was 27 hours from Tallahassee to Egan but the crazy part was the only times my buddy stopped were for food and to take a piss. He didn't sleep through it at all.

I had a buddy who's from Egan (just outside St.Paul I believe) who used to go to Florida State and on breaks he would drive home. The drive itself was 27 hours from Tallahassee to Egan but the crazy part was the only times my buddy stopped were for food and to take a piss. He didn't sleep through it at all.

Another Brad Johnson story?

Fantasy Jetaways is something I'm looking into once they come out with the plans for the 06 Road Trips.

Has anyone ever used them before?

F going with JI, that is not an option.

Archived