One month till training camp

SoFlaJets

Training camp, lol.

I had to look twice I thought I mis spelled it or something with you laughing at me Max-hey as I said,we can all go over to the other board and read about certain posters and their current injuries I KNOW it's slow and all but come on...

I had to look twice I thought I mis spelled it or something with you laughing at me Max-hey as I said,we can all go over to the other board and read about certain posters and their current injuries I KNOW it's slow and all but come on...

NO NO NO....

I was not poking fun at you. I was simply typing a joke that would only make me laugh. Sometimes I do that. It is all about me you know.

Bro...I am psyched for camp. Really psyched. It is good news that it is only one month away. I don't like wishing time away but man it can't come soon enough.

yea I can't even WATCH baseball anymore-ever since the Marlins came into existence there's hardly any AL games on TV anymore.When I first moved down here in 86 they used to show about 20-25 Yankkes games a year-now it's Braves Cubs and Marlins with an occasional Devil Ray debacle thrown in on Sunshine-fuggeddabowdit

It's ALL about Jets football for me now-I'll be doing my camp countdown every few days

yea I can't even WATCH baseball anymore-ever since the Marlins came into existence there's hardly any AL games on TV anymore.When I first moved down here in 86 they used to show about 20-25 Yankkes games a year-now it's Braves Cubs and Marlins with an occasional Devil Ray debacle thrown in on Sunshine-fuggeddabowdit

It's ALL about Jets football for me now-I'll be doing my camp countdown every few days

Alright but just as a reminder if you start a thread saying 3 weeks until camp and I respond:

3 weeks until camp, lol

It isn't a shot at you!

:cheers:

Bump 28 days till the opening of camp

When the Jets are in NJ I hope to get there to see them practice- Hofstra is too much of a hike for me to get to

Same.

I'll be there the 1st day they're in Jersey.

Bump 28 days till the opening of camp

When the Jets are in NJ I hope to get there to see them practice- Hofstra is too much of a hike for me to get to

Thats why i only get to Steelers TC once a year, tops. It's a 2 and a half hour drive for me to get to Latrobe.

Archived