Which Quarterbacks do the Jets keep?

Fin Fan In Cali

Which Quarterbacks will the jets keep?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Quarterbacks will the jets keep?

• Ramsey, Bolls, Clemens, and Penn
    • Ramsey, Bolls, Clemens
    • Ramsey, Clemens, Penn
    • Penn, Clemens, Bolls
    • Other Combination

Anyone who thinks Bollinger is staying around unless we carry 4 QB's is a complete moron. I'd just like to say that.

Or unless we put him on the PS and nobody picks him up.

That's a pretty bold statement, are you a coach on the Jets staff? What if Pennington can't hold up?

I am interested to see what the Jet fans have to say on who stays, and doesn't make the team. I said Ramsey, Bolls, and Clemens.

The Jets are not in a position to cut PennyBoy this year.

If he is not 100% during training camp, Mangini will put him on the IR and then release his sorry a$$ early 2007.

No way can the Jets carry 4 QB's on the active roster.

The Jets are not in a position to cut PennyBoy this year.

If he is not 100% during training camp, Mangini will put him on the IR and then release his sorry a$$ early 2007.

No way can the Jets carry 4 QB's on the active roster.

Which is why Bollinger will be cut.

124 ,

Didn't you have a Ramsey avatar or sig up until his mini camp struggles?

I had no idea of these Mini Camp struggles.

I'm just looking foward to 2007 and Clemens. I know 06 is Ramsey. But 07 and the future is Clemens.

I guess Bollinger could beat out Ramsey, but I extremely doubt it.

Pennington WILL be here for the 2006 season. Get that through your head. So will Clemens. I don't understand how you could possibly believe that any team would put there 2nd round QB who was one of the best QB's coming out of the draft on the Practice Squad so that all 31 other teams can rush to get him.

I had no idea of these Mini Camp struggles.

I'm just looking foward to 2007 and Clemens. I know 06 is Ramsey. But 07 and the future is Clemens.

I guess Bollinger could beat out Ramsey, but I extremely doubt it.

Pennington WILL be here for the 2006 season. Get that through your head. So will Clemens. I don't understand how you could possibly believe that any team would put there 2nd round QB who was one of the best QB's coming out of the draft on the Practice Squad so that all 31 other teams can rush to get him.

Absolutely correct on the practice squad point.

Penny and Clemens are locks from a financial point of view. If someone has to be cut its Ramsey or

Bollinger. Of course if Ramsey starts then its bollinger.

I could see Chad going on IR if his arm doesn't come around in training

camp.

Archived