Beckett = Ace

JonEJet

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except when i'm right over and over but maybe if you ignore that it'll just go away.

Yet you've been proved completely wrong on Beckett. Now the sample size must be extended until you somehow feel you are correct because you are too small to man up and admit that the guy is pressure game money in the bank.

Yet you've been proved completely wrong on Beckett. Now the sample size must be extended until you somehow feel you are correct because you are too small to man up and admit that the guy is pressure game money in the bank.

If this was a yankee pitcher coming off of a career year after a mediocre career i doubt all the met/sox fans on this board would be lapping him to this extent...

Welker is nowhere near worth what your cheating franchise paid for him.

So you've changed your tune? I thought you said he sucked and now you are saying he is overpaid?

His 38 receptions for 386 yards and 3TD's tell me he is earning his paycheck.

So you've changed your tune? I thought you said he sucked and now you are saying he is overpaid?

His 38 receptions for 386 yards and 3TD's tell me he is earning his paycheck.

I never said anything different from that. This is the BASEBALL forum. I'll be talking baseball here.

I never said anything different from that. This is the BASEBALL forum. I'll be talking baseball here.

So you are only right in the baseball forum? Is that what you were trying to say with this statement:

Originally Posted by madmike1

Except when i'm right over and over but maybe if you ignore that it'll just go away.

Actually i'm right most of the time but trolls like you will never see that reality.

I maybe a troll according to you but there are plenty of Yankees, Mets & Jets fans here who agree with me.

If you actually admitted when you were wrong people might stop making fun of you.

And, BTW, looking at Philip Hughes' NUMBERS say that he will be a midle of a rotation guy, rather than a HOF type that you indicated he is.

Just reading the numbers ;)

Didn't you see that Hughes has had over 300 innings in the minors? Thats a huge sample size. :bwahaharoll:

I put my stalker on ignore. Not that he was the reason I left anyway.

Translation-Madmike can't have a normal discussion with people without resorting to name calling and lashing out.

The putting on ignore is a knee jerk reaction to having to lsiten to someone elses opionions, who just not might jive with Mike's. That is a foreign concept to him.

He's been great in the playoffs but there is no circumstance where i would value 8 starts over a player's career numbers.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/b/beckejo02.shtml

his ERA is 16 points above the league average, .597 winning %, three straight years with 15 wins or more

he's not dominant. he'll never be Roger, Randy, Pedro or Greg but he's damn good and wins twice as many games with the Sox than he loses.

His numbers over his career mean much more than 8 starts. And that goes for any player.

He had a bad year in 2006. As you talk so much about his numbers I suggest you take a look at the link blackout provided in his post.

He had a bad year in 2006. As you talk so much about his numbers I suggest you take a look at the link blackout provided in his post.

I've seen his numbers. I wouldn't talk about a player if i didn't take a look at their numbers. His numbers before last season were just ok. Not great not awful.

Archived