Bronco's to make undrafted rookie Mike Bell their #1 RB

Blackout

Aslo,it seems like a certain Bum according to most Jet fans is now the #2 QB in Denver.

s7760.jpg

Cutler

Things are definitely going Jay Cutler's way right now, too. The first-round pick out of Vanderbilt was officially promoted to second-string quarterback Monday, replacing former Colorado State standout Bradlee Van Pelt. Cutler will now serve as Jake Plummer's backup.

And while this day may have been imminent, it arrived sooner than anyone may have anticipated.

Except for Cutler, that is. He wasn't surprised by the move.

"I was happy," Cutler said. "I think I've done some good things and picked it up pretty quick.

"I still have a lot to learn."

The learning curve hasn't been all that steep for Cutler. Denver coach Mike Shanahan has been impressed with his prized quarterback so far in camp.

"He's picked up things very quickly and thrown the ball extremely well," Shanahan said.

I don't care what everone says about Clemens,this is the guy the Jets should have drafted.

Aslo,it seems like a certain Bum according to most Jet fans is now the #2 QB in Denver.

s7760.jpg

Cutler

Things are definitely going Jay Cutler's way right now, too. The first-round pick out of Vanderbilt was officially promoted to second-string quarterback Monday, replacing former Colorado State standout Bradlee Van Pelt. Cutler will now serve as Jake Plummer's backup.

And while this day may have been imminent, it arrived sooner than anyone may have anticipated.

"I was happy," Cutler said. "I think I've done some good things and picked it up pretty quick.

The learning curve hasn't been all that steep for Cutler. Denver coach Mike Shanahan has been impressed with his prized quarterback so far in camp.

"He's picked up things very quickly and thrown the ball extremely well," Shanahan said.

I don't care what everone says about Clemens,this is the guy the Jets should have drafted.

Tin, you don't draft a QB that high and have him as your 3rd option. I think you and I were the only fans on that board that gets no posters anymore that were hoping for Cutler.

Tin, you don't draft a QB that high and have him as your 3rd option. I think you and I were the only fans on that board that gets no posters anymore that were hoping for Cutler.

You know i wanted this Kid,but what you may not know is if i was the HC,he was going to be my 3rd string QB for 2006.If it was a Mangini type situation,I may have made him the starter or the #2 depending on how he played over the summer and in pre season.If it was a Herm situation,he was going to be the #3.

Denver has been amazing in plugging in different RB's they can gain over 1000 yards. I do not know much about this player Mike Bell- but it could be a motivational tool to get Tatum Bell and or Dayne moving more than anything

s7760.jpg

Cutler

This proves nothing.

Archived