Season Ticket Section Soundoff

nj meadowlands

question...

i just recently sent in my check to be put on the waitlist... how long before i hear about what my number is on the waitlist?

i know i have years before i get seasons tix..(hopefully they will put me in a section that allows walkers :lol: ) but i havent heard anything.. will i get a number?

question...

i just recently sent in my check to be put on the waitlist... how long before i hear about what my number is on the waitlist?

i know i have years before i get seasons tix..(hopefully they will put me in a section that allows walkers :lol: ) but i havent heard anything.. will i get a number?

gg-

I've been on the waiting list for my own personal set of tickets for about 5 or 6 years, and from what I remember they send out all information in November. I'm pretty sure that's also the time they request the 50 to stay on, which you may be exempt from this time around.

anybody know?

The season ticket holders will have dibs on their seats, however, whether or not they OWN the rights to the seats is dependent upon the existence of PSL's. If there are PSL's, season ticket holders won't own the rights, but they will have first dibs to buy the rights, and then the tickets... Sucks anyway.

I knew you were a big guy... but 2 seats!?!? There has to be some kind of policy against that... ;)

If you think I'm big, check out my dad....I don't know where I get the tall from but I know where I get the big from.

You didn't get your tickets yet?:character42:

I got them but I didn't really look at them too clsely, last year I examined and memorized them and look where that got us! So this year I took a quick look at them and don't remember the actual seat numbers but I think it's 7 and 8.

How do people "move up"? Is it just requested or do they come to you?

BZ

BZ, personally I am on the waitlist (like 3300) but I get a complete season from a guy I know for the last decade or so. He told me this year they called him and asked him if he wanted to move up as there was an opening in the same section. No brainer and glad he jumped on it.

Didn't you actually move down??? :)

lol, that was funny.

Archived