What!

Gainzo

you have got to be kidding me...does he need money that bad? or is he dying to get into spotlight one more time..what a joke

I never liked the guy. My brother on the other hand loves him. The guy is 37years old and I thought he should have retired 2 years ago.

was he still under contract when he "retired" or had Miami released him (or was he just a FA)?

If I'm not mistaken he was released and signed a one day contract with San Diego so that he could retire a Charger. So much for that!

I think he falls into the category you love him if he is on your team... I was always impressed by his intensity and fire and I think Ray Lewis got some of his antics from Seau

Good point. Not sure I will warm to him though. I always thought he was overrated. Making the Pro Bowl on name alone.

If I'm not mistaken he was released and signed a one day contract with San Diego so that he could retire a Charger. So much for that!

That is right...so now do the Chargers trade him to the pats*??

another over the hill lb going to the patsies*...I think Beliache is strating to lose it

That is right...so now do the Chargers trade him to the pats*??

another over the hill lb going to the patsies*...I think Beliache is strating to lose it

Who knows. The whole offseason has me perplexed. But I still have faith in BB. I have no reason to doubt the guy.

CLEARLY BB has the same thoughts that I do. Beisel Sucks. Beisel will always suck. Because he sucks, he has some choices to make. Go to a 4/3? Move Vrbale inside and hope Tully Banta-Cain has emerged after three years of training? Rotate Sucky Beisel and Seau and Vrable inside? Trade for Donnie Edwards - which I would do in a heartbeat.

CLEARLY BB has the same thoughts that I do. Beisel Sucks. Beisel will always suck. Because he sucks, he has some choices to make. Go to a 4/3? Move Vrbale inside and hope Tully Banta-Cain has emerged after three years of training? Rotate Sucky Beisel and Seau and Vrable inside? Trade for Donnie Edwards - which I would do in a heartbeat.

Yep, Beisel Sucks. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow. He is up there with Steve Martin in the bad offseason signing category that Pioli and BB have made.

Archived