All you Pennington conspiracy theorists

rajensen088

The Jet FO would have to be out of their minds to say he left for an

illness in the family and then have it found out that it was for something else.

His father is in the hospital, plain and simple. We all pray that what ever

it is he pulls through.

Your negativity knows no bounds.

I only speak for myself, but I think something needs clarification regarding Chad Pennington, who right now probably doesn't really care about this one way or the other. He's a good guy; in my heart I root for him.If Mangini decides this is the QB that gives the jets the best chance to win, I'll root wholeheartedly for him. But being critical of his physical limitations doesn't mean I or anyone else hates or dislikes him, merely that may be it's time for the Jets to move on. I could write much the same thing about Curtis Martin-again, by all accounts a good man, but past his prime as a running back. I think him being overplayed the last few years had more to do with a bad head coach not making a critical decision than any failings of Martin as a person.

Those guys are both very different from Lia/Rajensen's husband. Leave it to other threads to discuss that. SO I'm at a loss as to waht "conspiracy" is herein referred to.

Again, my sincerest wish it that Chad's dad, his first coach, makes a complete and full recovery.

I only speak for myself, but I think something needs clarification regarding Chad Pennington, who right now probably doesn't really care about this one way or the other. He's a good guy; in my heart I root for him.If Mangini decides this is the QB that gives the jets the best chance to win, I'll root wholeheartedly for him. But being critical of his physical limitations doesn't mean I or anyone else hates or dislikes him, merely that may be it's time for the Jets to move on. I could write much the same thing about Curtis Martin-again, by all accounts a good man, but past his prime as a running back. I think him being overplayed the last few years had more to do with a bad head coach not making a critical decision than any failings of Martin as a person.

Those guys are both very different from Lia/Rajensen's husband. Leave it to other threads to discuss that. SO I'm at a loss as to waht "conspiracy" is herein referred to.

Again, my sincerest wish it that Chad's dad, his first coach, makes a complete and full recovery.

The conspiracy is that some people were implying this was a way to hide an injury that Chad supposedly suffered last week. I personally think it was embarrassing to think that way, but some people did.

The conspiracy is that some people were implying this was a way to hide an injury that Chad supposedly suffered last week. I personally think it was embarrassing to think that way, but some people did.
[/PHP]

The Jets have outright lied in the past. Quincy Carter was at his mothers death bed according to Vermin when he knew he was entering rehab.

[/PHP]

The Jets have outright lied in the past. Quincy Carter was at his mothers death bed according to Vermin when he knew he was entering rehab.

No way Chad would agree to be a part of something like that, especially in view of how he was regarding his father-in-[size=3]LAW's[/size] illness. His own Dad? Can't see it. No matter WHO is calling the shots, he wouldn't be party to that. Besides, why what Herm did then have to do with this now?

[/php]

It's a little bit different to lie about someone going into rehab. Besides, we all know how effective Herm was at lieing. This is a new regime. Mangini has shown he doesn't lie, he just doesn't say anything. There's a huge difference.

Archived