Jets - Skins Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno, from the looks of the start of this and the last game, it seems like opponents are blitzing the sht outta the Jets WAY TOO MUCH, or am I just imagining things? I mean, for crying out loud, it's pre-season, what the frig are you blitzing us on every friggin' possession?
ramsey looks like he has happy feet and isn't steping up into the pocket..

I dunno, from the looks of the start of this and the last game, it seems like opponents are blitzing the sht outta the Jets WAY TOO MUCH, or am I just imagining things? I mean, for crying out loud, it's pre-season, what the frig are you blitzing us on every friggin' possession?

yea I'm a little surprised by that too JM

Ehh....I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Maroney is going to be our opening day s tarter.

Nah. It will be a platoon. Then again we are playing the Bills opening day so I could start that one. Think the Pats need an out of shape 6' 190 lb white guy?

Nah. It will be a platoon. Then again we are playing the Bills opening day so I could start that one. Think the Pats need an out of shape 6' 190 lb white guy?

I'm not saying that Dillon will sit on the bench the whole game but Maroney is going to get the majority of the carries.

I'm not saying that Dillon will sit on the bench the whole game but Maroney is going to get the majority of the carries.

I think we will find out a lot more next weekend against the Skins. The starters should play the entire first half.

friggin dink and dunk Brady-if he goes down so do the Pats because Cassell is terrible-they took him out and put Brady back in ?????

Not for nothing, but good QB's take advantage of what the defense gives them.

Who lead the NFL in passing yards last year?

Archived