Jets - Skins Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another point being:

Bryan Thomas is becoming a beast at the OLB role. He could very well be turning into a 3-4 OLB star on this defense...which would put me in the WRONG about Thomas in the 3-4 catagory.

Great job by BT so far.

like i told ya 124...bryan thomas is the man!

7 penalties tonight is not gonna make Eric happy

Right you are. At least the team knows they'll pay for it instead of getting yelled at like Father O'Malley would do with a "Top of tha mornin'!" the next day like nothing happened. And, nothing like getting singled out like a guy that peed his bed as aversion therapy to further mistakes.

IMHO...Bollinger has looked like **** compared to Ramsey...

Dude, what did Ramsey do that Bolly couldn't do? Hand the ball off to the guy who handed the ball to Brad Smith? Bolly has more poise, and has eaten up more clock, and has had back to back drives that ended in points.

I know everybody loves to bash on Bolly, but it is what it is. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm not seeing what I'm seeing.

one more affirmation that Herman Edwards knows NOTHING about an offensive line-Adrian Jones his starting LT is now on the second team and the way he's playing tonight might not ever get back his spot-Clement sounds like a beast 6'8"

For me, it's success in the air. Those endzone overthrows looked almost routine..like a batter taking the first pitch to see what it feels like.

Fair enough, but the bottom line is scoring points. When Ramsey starts actually throwing TD's, then he gets the 2 spot on the depth chart.

All I'm saying is, I'm not going to dump on Bolly 'cos it's the "in" thing to do. He's holding his own. Saying "he sucks" doesn't make it so.

For me, it's success in the air. Those endzone overthrows looked almost routine..like a batter taking the first pitch to see what it feels like.

Just have radio here - it sounded like Jmac was open on the first one - was the rook open on the 2nd one?

Fair enough, but the bottom line is scoring points. When Ramsey starts actually throwing TD's, then he gets the 2 spot on the depth chart.

All I'm saying is, I'm not going to dump on Bolly 'cos it's the "in" thing to do. He's holding his own. Saying "he sucks" doesn't make it so.

I agree, and I like him. If we saw evidence the passing was there, coupled with his running, I'd be on board. If he can't pass though, he'll be easy to defend.

Archived