Jets - Skins Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
listening to the Jets feed-they're talking to Clemens now

Curious to see how he looks tonight. Last week he was really solid. Also interested in Ramsey. Would like to see good things from him.

I would add Bolly to the list. But the 4th QB isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things.

LOL....Ramsey's #1 fan is back.

**** yeah he is! It's all about my boy Ramsey. The #11 jersey gets ordered tomorrow as my replacement for the signed Hobson tomorrow. I'm either going with PR or Mangold, we'll see.

OK I have the Pats game on 212 with the sound off and am listening live on the computer ONLINE at da Nation what more can one ask for?-don't answer that you friggin pigs

I'm glad you can listen to the game. Make sure you cancel that realplayer subscription tomorrow.

That sack sucked. Nice kick by the rookie to make it 3-0. Our recievers suck. Kevin Kight? Are you kidding me!

Sorry Jets fans for me talking about the Pats.

Not sold on the rookie yet. Both kicks he has made in preseason have been very tight. Add a little nerves of a realy NFL gameday and they both would have been on the wrong side of the upright.

Not sold on the rookie yet. Both kicks he has made in preseason have been very tight. Add a little nerves of a realy NFL gameday and they both would have been on the wrong side of the upright.

Dillon is running hard and looking good.

Archived