Bollinger is Better then Ramsey and more....

LockeJET

End of story!!!

Ramsey looked confused...On those sacks he had plenty of time to get rid of the ball...

Bolly at least escaped the rush and turned a sack into a gain..

It wouldn't even surprise me if Ramsey was cut..

HOW ABOUT THE ROOKS!!!!!!

Smith, Washington and Clemens gave us a little taste of the future..Gota love it!!!

What I loved the most is how bad the running attack was last week and how we came out this week and it was like night and day..Thats called good coaching...Mangini is good!! All the backs looked much much better.

The boys better get ready to run some laps, way too many penalties..

How about Bryan Thomas??????? Awesome tonight!!

Gota love the burst from Leon Washington..I'm not sure yet if he is a 30 carry type guy but could turn out to be a Dave Megget type..Great on specials and a great 3rd down back...

Kellen almost hit Brad Smith on that TD..That would have been the icing on the cake..Brad Smith is exciting..

Reggie Newhouse could make this team, especially if Jmac is traded..

Dave Ball made some nice plays---sack and fumble recovery.

The Boar Hunter looked slow, hes a big dude but needs alot of work IMO..

How about at the half when they mentioned Holly Mangold???? ahahahahahah LMAO!! 5"9 300.

Do we have any down field plays in the playbook?

Get the ball to the Te's will ya.

the fact that the team won, the offense looked good, and the egg was NOT there are all related!

we should just keep clemmins, bolly, and brad smith and send noodle arm/aka/ the egg , packing.

he's more of an anchor on offense than an asset. the other qbs have to dumb down their talents to run the chuck, dink, and duck offense designed for the egg.

I agree that the knocks on Ramsey are still there. But he is the # 2. Bollinger looked good. He scrambled and played smart. But how about his overthrow in the end zone?

If Chad goes down for an extended period (imagine that) Ramsey would give them a better shot for the long term. Clemens is the future so Bolly remains -- the last player cut.

Nice kid though but Ramsey just provides more insurance.

I agree that the knocks on Ramsey are still there. But he is the # 2. Bollinger looked good. He scrambled and played smart. But how about his overthrow in the end zone?

If Chad goes down for an extended period (imagine that) Ramsey would give them a better shot for the long term. Clemens is the future so Bolly remains -- the last player cut.

Nice kid though but Ramsey just provides more insurance.

I never said Bolly was good, I just said he is better then Ramsey..Sad but true.

I never said Bolly was good, I just said he is better then Ramsey..Sad but true.

Fair enough...you can make that point. Which means....it sucks for the Jets, lol.

I just think that Bolly is so limited in what he can do and they will go with Ramsey instead. Regardless though Clemens has been impressive in his limited action. So hopefully it will all be a non-issue soon enough.

I still would like to see us go for that kid from Tampa Earnest Graham-they need a B/U QB and Bollinger definitely brings something different to the table-maybe even a situational type QB like a wishbone running threat

Nobody is going to trade us anything for Bollinger. Unless it is a player they are 100% sure they are going to cut. If the guy has any upside they are not giving him up for Bolly. I'm pretty sure any team that "wants" Bollinger will just wait until we cut him. Why assume that other teams want our cast-offs? We are not the most talented team and Bollinger was such a hot commodity that the Jets signed Vinny T rather than let him start last year.

Archived