Help buy Jetcane a TC thank you gift!

BwanaZulia

Really, he has provided a lot of great reports from trainging came this year and since Max is cheap bastard I propose we all chip in and buy in a JetNation Cap for $20.99 ($15.99 + $5.00) shipping.

If everyone pledges a few bucks we can make it happen.

I will start with a $5.00 pledge.

BZ: $5.00

JonEJet: ?

Anyone else?

BZ

Really, he has provided a lot of great reports from trainging came this year and since Max is cheap bastard I propose we all chip in and buy in a JetNation Cap for $20.99 ($15.99 + $5.00) shipping.

If everyone pledges a few bucks we can make it happen.

I will start with a $5.00 pledge.

BZ: $5.00

JonEJet: ?

Anyone else?

BZ

BZ just called me cheap and posted a $5 pledge in the same post. That has to be some sort of irony championship. :rl:

JetCane...we do appreciate the training camp reports. I have talked to you about this via PM numerous times. Pick out anything you want from the fanshop http://cafepress.com/jetnation and PM me the details and your shipping info.

I will pick it up. Thanks. We do appreciate what you have done here.

The plan worked... I guilted Max into it.

Max.. even though I am cheap, I would still like to chip in $5 towards the cap.

PM your paypal email.

BZ

Don't sweat it you cheap bastard. It is on me. Being a free site we have a very limited budget. But I will take $25 out of the opening day tailgate fund and allocate it to this.

Oh to anyone going to the opening day tailgate, if we have to buy no frills brand items, I hope you understand. Hopefully Cane will show up with his new cap though and we can call it even.

LOL.

Don't sweat it you cheap bastard. It is on me. Being a free site we have a very limited budget. But I will take $25 out of the opening day tailgate fund and allocate it to this.

Oh to anyone going to the opening day tailgate, if we have to buy no frills brand items, I hope you understand. Hopefully Cane will show up with his new cap though and we can call it even.

LOL.

If someone is nice enough to find me a ticket, on my birthday nonetheless, I promise the brands of liquor that are brought to the party will not be no frills:yahoo:

Does not look like too much work to me!:);)

Jetcane wrote:

"Sorry, Boss.

I'm going to have to spend less time watching the MILF's at TC.

Does this mean you are not going to approve the corporate account lunch bill for my meal?"

HAHA

LMAO

You guys are embarrassing me- I got mucho satisfaction from doing the TC reports.

Max, I will pm you on the JN cafe shirt.

But, if any of you ever get stuck with an extra ticket for a game, I would appreciate if you gave me first dibs on buying it from you and meeting and partying with you at the game.

I rarely missed a game at Shea from 67-73, but after i went to college and law school, my dad gave up his tix. Now, I watch them on TV and travel to canes games, but I'd love to hook up with you all for a tailgate.

So, if you get stuck with a ticket, and it's a weekend i am in NY, I'd love to go.

crying.jpg

crying.jpg

BZ

crying.jpg

crying.jpg

BZ

BZ...

Good one. The opening day tailgate is free to everyone except BZ. Anyone who has $5 to offer around like he does certainly isn't hurting for cash.

](*,)

Oh and I just spoke with Cane via PM. We are hooking him up with a shirt. I mean the caps are nice but cmon BZ if you are going to hook the guy up do it right. If I am feeling generous I will even through in a few JN can coozies.

Oh well I have to run, the seating chart for the next JetNation event needs to be updated. lol.

BZ...

Good one. The opening day tailgate is free to everyone except BZ. Anyone who has $5 to offer around like he does certainly isn't hurting for cash.

](*,)

Oh and I just spoke with Cane via PM. We are hooking him up with a shirt. I mean the caps are nice but cmon BZ if you are going to hook the guy up do it right. If I am feeling generous I will even through in a few JN can coozies.

Oh well I have to run, the seating chart for the next JetNation event needs to be updated. lol.

You are just mad because I had to pass the plate just to get you to make the offer.

It is ok, we know who comes off looking cheap and all. <<<MIRROR>>>

Maybe you can put a few banner ads on the back of his shirt to make up some of the money. :)

BZ

(I hope you are taking this all as a joke, sometimes I can't tell with you)

Archived